听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:雇保姆Getting a nanny
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:雇保姆Getting a nanny

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_5299.html

A:Hey Mel! Are you up for some tennis today? 你好,Mel。你今天有空打网球吗?

B:Sorry, I can’t! I have to go to work, pick up Jake and Maddie from school, and make them an afternoon snack, then take Jake to soccer practice and Maddie to dance class. 对不起,我去不了,我得去干活,去学校接Jake和Maddie。并给他们做午饭,然后带Jake去进行足球训练,送Maddie去舞蹈班。

A:You sound exhausted. Maybe you should hire a nanny to help you out! She can pick the kids up and take them to their after-school activities. She can also help you do some household chores, and run some errands. 你听起来很疲惫,也许你该雇个保姆来帮你。她能接孩子,并带他们参加放学后的活动。她也能帮你做些家务活,给你跑跑腿。

B:Oh, I don’t know... it’s hard to find the right nanny .You have to consider her previous work experience, the responsibilities you give her, and how she interacts with the kids. I would love to have someone to help me out, though. 喔,我不知道,很难找到合适的保姆。你必须得考虑她以前的工作经验,你教给她的责任,以及她是如何和孩子们沟通的。但是我倒是想雇人来帮帮我。

A:I think you should definitely consider it! This way you won’t have to juggle such a busy schedule, and you’ll still get to spend time with the kids in the evenings. I can refer you this great nanny Amy. She used to work for my neighbors, before they moved away. She’s very responsible, a good cook, and great with kids. 我认为你应该好好考虑下。这样你就被繁忙的时间表弄得手忙脚乱,而且晚上你还可以和孩子们在一起。我能给你推荐个好保姆。在我的邻居搬走之前,她过去经常为他们工作。她很负责,也是个好厨子,而且对孩子们很好。

B:Oh, that’s great. Thanks Grace. Can you give me her number? I’ll talk it over with Dan and give her a call tomorrow. Maybe this way I won’t be so tired every day, and Dan and I might even get to go on a date once in a while. 那太好了,谢谢,Grace。你把她的电话给我吗?我要和Dan谈谈,明天给她打个电话。也许这样我就不必每天这样如此疲惫,Dan和我甚至还可以时不时去约会下。
更新情景口语

nanny 保姆

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

it's very different to hire a good nanny in China

返回列表