听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 2012-04-08甄子丹赵文卓
返回列表 发帖

2012-04-08甄子丹赵文卓

本帖最后由 shenjunqun 于 2012-4-14 08:35 编辑

赵甄之战引发的事情之多,是大家有目共睹的。舒淇的加入导致了一个惨不忍睹的结局,其他的明星都是避而远之。你是在呢吗看待他们的战争,是真的赵文卓耍大牌?还是甄子丹鸡蛋里挑刺?你觉得明星的这些行为到底又是体现了一个什么社会了?

Zhao Zhen war triggered by things as much as it is for all to see. Shu Qi's accession led to a terrible ending, other stars are shunned. You do look at their war, is really ZhaoWenZhuo to diva? Donnie Yen egg prick? Do you think these acts of the star in the end reflects a society?

评分人数

• kobe

I don't know about that, I heard something happen in the Weibo of Sina. But I don't know this real what happen

评分人数

you  can  care for  this

一场赵文卓与甄子丹的口水仗,舒淇、冯小刚、杜汶泽等明星相继被牵扯。继内地导演檀冰曝料甄子丹的种种不是之后,昨日,内地歌星杨坤也站出来说,其实是檀冰先过河拆桥。眼见偶像一个接一个地遭受委屈,明星粉丝们则称有幕后黑手雇佣网络水军,对舒淇、杜汶泽支持甄子丹的言论进行报复性攻击

Talk about a simple a ZhaoWenZhuo and donnie yen the saliva battle, easy qi, feng xiaogang, DuMenZe and other stars have been involved. The director TanBing exposed to the mainland of all kinds of material donnie yen after not, yesterday, the mainland singer YangKun also came out and said that, in fact, is the first TanBing Bridges. Images seen one suffered injustice, star fans said the black hand to hire network behind the scenes are very, DuMenZe support for easy qi, donnie yen's speech reprisal attacks in..

i don't know the details either.

评分人数

I hope everyone has a warm heart,and keep peace with others

评分人数

回复 6# guohh

xiexie!!

I always enjoy the high moral character actor.

返回列表