听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 高考英语 » 2012高考名校最新模拟试题解析:定语从句 (2)
返回列表 发帖

2012高考名校最新模拟试题解析:定语从句 (2)

11. It was in the lab______ was taken charge of by Professor Zhang ____ they did the experiment.(2011·江西南昌一中第一次月考)

A.where, that        B.which, where      C.that, where          D.which, that

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  12. --Where did you see him for the first time?(2011·湖南雅礼中学第一次月考)

-- It was in the factory _________ we worked.

A.that                    B.where                 C.which                 D.when

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  13.   --Where did you find your wallet?(2011·黑龙江哈师大附中第二次月考)

--It was in the shop ________ I bought the shirt.

A. that                  B. which               C. where               D. there

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  14. She may have missed the train, _______ she won’t arrive for another hour.(2011·黑龙江哈三中10月考)

A. in which            B. when              C. in which case            D. in that case  

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  15.  Every time Ashtita tries to break a record, he reaches a point ______ he feels he cannot physically do any more. .(2011·河南实验中学第一次月考)

A.where               B.that                   C. when         D. which

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  16.  Was it through Mary,_____ was working at a high school, ____ you got to know Tom?(2011·河南实验中学第一次月考)

A.who; who                  B. that; which             C. who; that          D.who; which

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  17. He made another wonderful discovery, ______ of great importance to science.(2011·河南实验中学第一次月考)

A. which I think is            B. which I think it is

C. which I think              D.I think which is

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  18. —Was ___ Bill, ___ played basketball very well, ____ helped the blind man cross the road?(2011·桂林十八校第一次月考)

—Yes, of course. He is always ready to help others.

A. it; that; who    B. this; who; that         C. which; that; that      D. it; who; that

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  19.  Europe has achieved more in controlling the AIDS virus than Asia in the past ten years, _________ the number of people infected with the virus is going up sharply.(2011·广西桂林中学第一次月考)

A. when              B. that                   C. so that              D. where

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  20.  Life is like a long race        we compete with others to go beyond ourselves.(2011·贵州遵义四中第一次月考)

A. why     B. what     C. that       D. where

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  21. The girl in plain clothes,       was wonderfully calm in face of danger, was just sixteen years old.(2011·云南昆明一中第一次月考)

A.when                 B.which                 C.what                  D.who

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

返回列表