听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 用你的笑容改变这个世界
返回列表 发帖

用你的笑容改变这个世界

I will be strong enough to make you feel bad。 我会坚强到让你们心疼。

Single doesn't mean that you know nothing about love. In fact, being solo is wiser than being in a wrong relationship. 单身并不意味着你不懂爱情,事实上,单身要比陷入一段错误的爱明智得多。

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love. ——人的一生中总有一些难以言说的秘密,无法逆转的悔恨,无可企及的梦想以及难以忘怀的爱恋。

Sometimes the world tries to knock it out of you, but I believe in music the way that some people believe in fairy tales . 世人不时的践踏你的梦想,但我相信那旋律是真的,就像有些人相信童话是真的。

One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning. 一次痛彻心扉的经历,抵得上千百次的告诫。

Everyone‘s got a Prince Charming. Mine just took a wrong turning got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.每个女孩儿都会有一个白马王子的,我的那位呢,只是来的路上走错了一个岔路,还不好意思问路过来罢了。

Don't make promise when you're in joy.Don't reply when you're sad.Don'take decisions when you're angry.Think twice,act wise.别在喜悦时许诺,别在忧伤时回答,别在愤怒时做决定。三思而后行。

You are a part and puzzle of someone’s life. You may never know where you fit, but always remember that someone’s life may not be complete without you! 你是某个人生命拼图中的一小块,你永远都不知道自己的位置在哪,但没有你,他们的生命是不完整的。

The things that we persistently chase after now, will become unimportant someday. 现在执着追求的事 ,将来必定有一天变成不重要的。

非常喜欢这些图片和文章。

nice

真的挺不错的!!好喜欢啊!

wonderful!
If you want to change the world
you should chang your own  at first

good,pictures and sentences

没有一种不通过蔑视、忍受和奋斗就可以征服的命运。

谢谢  你们的支持

返回列表