听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:要求加薪I would like a raise
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:要求加薪I would like a raise

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_5406.html

A:Excuse me,sir, may I talk to you? 先生,能打扰下吗?我想和您谈谈话.

B:Bill! Sure, come on in. What can I do for you? 当然可以,比尔,请进,有什么事吗?

A:Well sir, as you know, I have been an employee of this prestigious firm for over ten years. 正如你所知,我在这家声望很高的公司工作已经十年多了。

B:Yes. 是的。

A:I won’t beat around the bush. Sir, I would like a raise. I currently have three companies after me and so I decided to talk to you first. 我就不转弯抹角了。我想要加薪。目前有三家公司想让你我去,但是我决定先和您谈谈。

B:A raise? Son, I would love to give you a raise, but this is just not the right time. 加薪?我会给你加薪的,但这个时候不合适。

A:I understand your position, and I know that the current economic downturn has had a negative impact on sales, but you must also take into consideration my hard work, pro-activeness and loyalty to this company for over a decade. 我理解你的处境,我知道目前的经济下滑对销售有负面的应先,但是你必须考虑我的辛勤工作,工作主动以及对公司超过十年的忠诚。

B:Taking into account these factors, and considering I don’t want to start a brain drain, I’m willing to offer you a ten percent raise and an extra five days of vacation time. How does that sound? 考虑到这些因素,而且我也不想让人才外流,我愿意给你百分之十的加薪和额外的5天休假。这样如何?

A:Great! It’s a deal! Thank you, sir! 太好了。谢谢你,先生。

B:Before you go, just out of curiosity, what companies were after you? 在你离开之前,处于好奇,有哪些公司在挖你?

A:Oh, the electric company, gas company and water company! 电力公司,煤气公司和自来水公司。
更多职场工作英语

OK

I would like a raise

i would like a rasie too~

raise , raise , my dreames
raise , raise , my tears
when I have dreams
I have my tears

haha it's really smart guy, foreign company have open mind to those who have idea to resign

but it should based on what you have in your mind as a leverage.

返回列表