听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 12-4-23一起英语说说北京的车展
返回列表 发帖

12-4-23一起英语说说北京的车展

2012北京车展的主题是“创新•跨越”。总展览面积达到23万平米。创下北京车展历史上展会规模的新记录。来自德国、法国、英国、意大利、瑞典、美国、澳大利亚、日本、韩国、马来西亚、新加坡、中国和中国台湾和香港地区的14个国家和地区的2000余家厂商参展。全球所有汽车跨国公司全部报名参加了本届车展,共展出车辆1125台。全球首发车120台,其中跨国公司全球首发车36台,跨国公司亚洲首发车35台,概念车74台,新能源车88台兰博基尼旗下最新SUV概念车型, 宝马i8 Spyder概念车, 雪铁龙DS9概念车, 英菲尼迪 M 加长版, 菲亚特Viaggio, 华晨宝马3系加长版等热门首发车型备受关注。

你喜欢什么车?你看重那个牌子的车?咱们就一起为那个目标奋斗把

2012 Beijing auto show is the theme of "innovation, cross". A total exhibition area of square meters to 23. The Beijing auto show in the history of the size of the exhibition new records. From Germany, France, Britain, Italy, Sweden, the United States, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, China and China Taiwan and Hong Kong area of 14 countries and regions more than 2000 manufacturers. All global car multinational companies all signed up for the motor show, featured in vehicles 1125 sets. Global car start, 120 pieces of multinational companies start 36 sets global car, multinational company Asia car start 35 sets, concept car 74 sets, and new energy vehicles 88 sets. Lamborghini's latest SUV concept vehicles, BMW i8 Spyder concept car, Citroen DS9 concept car, the Philippines di M, longer, fiat Viaggio, brilliance BMW 3 is extended version and popular attention starting models.

What do you like car? You value that brand of car? Let's together for the goal

Lamborghini Reventon roadster version I like

Way down the Beijing auto show released road GTE China limited edition models winters, the car set limit to 118 sets, and price is 2.88 million yuan.

I like Lamborghini .
I think It's cool

评分人数

Lamborghini is my favorite
but it is a dream to me

评分人数

回复 3# kobe

Dreams will come true someday

my dream is a smart

非常高兴遇到这么好的帖子 谢谢

I like the Audi commercial vehicles, but my own estimate only on Alto car

返回列表