听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 9岁男童Malaki Paul深情献唱Beyonce热单Listen轰动全场!
返回列表 发帖

9岁男童Malaki Paul深情献唱Beyonce热单Listen轰动全场!

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:14 编辑 Listen To the song here in my heart A melody I start but can't complete Listen (mmm) To the sound from deep within It's only beginning to find release Oh, the time has come For my dreams to be heard They will not be pushed aside and turned Into your own, all 'cause you won’t listen Listen I am alone at a crossroads I'm not at home in my own home And I've tried and tried To say what's on my mind You should have known Oh, now I'm done believing you You don't know what I'm feeling I'm more than what you made of me I followed the voice you gave to me But now I've got to find my own You should have listened There is someone here inside Someone I thought had died so long ago Oh, I'm screamin out And my dreams will be heard They will not be pushed aside or worse Into your own, all 'cause you won't listen Listen I am alone at a crossroads I'm not at home in my own home And I've tried and tried To say what's on my mind You should have known Oh, Now I'm done believing you You don't know what I'm feeling I'm more than what you made of me I followed the voice you gave to me But now I've got to find my own I don't know where I belong But I'll be moving on If you don't, if you won't Listen To the song here in my heart A melody I start but I will complete Oh, now I'm done believing you You don't know what I'm feeling I'm more than what you made of me I followed the voice you think you gave to me But now I've got to find my own, my own

the boy is night years old ? I can't believe it~~
his voice sounds good

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:14 编辑 i love you

返回列表