听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 负心男拔牙遭遇前女友,满口牙尽失
返回列表 发帖

负心男拔牙遭遇前女友,满口牙尽失

45岁的Marek Olszewski为了另一个女人和前女友分手后,没过几天就不得不再去找她,因为他需要拔牙。事实证明,他这一行为给他带来了巨大的灾难:前女友没有大哭大闹也没有冷嘲热讽,而是一声不响地把他的牙齿都拔光了。为此,他的现任女友也和他分手了,因为她不想这辈子都替他嚼东西。

这位在波兰的弗罗茨瓦夫工作的牙医Mackowiak说:“我确实很想把工作和私人情绪分开来,但是当我看到他躺在那里的时候,我满脑子只想着一件事情:草泥马!”

而Olszewski则说:“手术结束之后我就觉得不对劲了,因为我感觉不到嘴里有任何牙齿的存在,而且下巴上还绑了绷带。”

Mackowiak目前正在接受调查,她很可能因为滥用病人的信任而导致医疗事故被判三年徒刑。

这个故事告诉我们:好马不吃回头草。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

回复 1# kobe

Picture related: worst f***ing nightmare.

45-year-old Marek Olszewski went to visit his dentist ex for a procedure just a couple days after breaking up with her FOR ANOTHER WOMAN and, in a move that proves hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, she put him underand yanked EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS TEETH. Afterward, his new girlfriend broke up with him, because, well, she didn't want to have to chew his food for him. But I love playing baby bird!

The dentist, who works in Wroclaw, Poland, said: 'I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions.

'But when I saw him lying there I just thought, "What a b******".'

Mr Olszewski said: 'I knew something was wrong because when I woke up I couldn't feel any teeth and my jaw was strapped up with bandages.

Mackowiak is being investigated for medical malpractice and abusing the trust of a patient. She could face three years in jail.

Dude, that was pretty dumb of you. Maybe you should have considered ball reduction surgery first so you'd stop living your life with such COMPLETE AND UTTER FEARLESSNESS. Come the f*** on, man -- visiting your dentist ex a couple days after breaking up with her for another woman? What are you, Polish?

Thanks to roo, Brandon and Katie, who serve revenge cold because you're less likely to be implicated that way. SMART. *sending old enemy a box of cat turds*

crazy woman

返回列表