听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 12月09日美文品读:感谢伤害过你的人
返回列表 发帖

12月09日美文品读:感谢伤害过你的人

感谢伤害过你的人,你能做到吗?
Thank those who hurt you, can you do that?

无可避免,我们都曾受过他人有意无意、或大或小的伤害:蔑视,威压,中伤,隐瞒,欺骗,背叛,别离,对抗,抛弃……那些伤害过你的人,曾经给你带来了那么多的痛苦、无助、挣扎和泪水,今天,你内心还存着怨恨么?还是说,现在的你,已经走出了伤害的阴霾,放下情感的枷锁,享受海阔天空的自由畅快?

Inevitably, all of us have got hurt, some of which are intentionally or unintentionally: contempt, intimidation, backbiting, disguise, betrayal, cheat, departure, confrontation, abandonment …For those who had hurt you, who once brought so much pain, struggle and tears to you, today, do you still harbor animosity? Or you have already got out of the haze, escaped the emotion shackles and are enjoying life in an outburst of delight?

正方:我能做到。
如果没有那些伤害,我可能至今还是一个天真的温室花朵,缺乏对未来可能苦难的承受力。感谢那些人,不管无心也好,故意也好,让我早早打破幻想,认清现实,我变得更坚强,更成熟,也更知道如何分辨和珍惜真心爱我的人。

Affirmative side: I can make it.
I would be still a naiuml;ve greenhouse flower without those injury, and lack the endurance to the possible suffering of future. I’d like to thank those people, those who hurt me intentionally or just unintentionally, but let me break illusion and realize the reality.
After that, I can become stronger, much maturer, and know more about how to distinguish and treasure persons who truly love me.

反方:我不想做到。
犯罪要坐牢,杀人要偿命。人是要为自己做过的事负起责任的,凭什么只有受害者伤心痛苦,而始作俑者却可以心安理得享受伤害别人的快感?凭什么这些把自己的快乐建筑在别人痛苦上的无耻的人有资格获得原谅甚至是感谢?

Negative side: I can’t make it.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. People should be responsible for what they have done. On what grounds should those victims grieve while those baddies are enjoying the pleasure of hurting others? And how can those shameless people who get pleasure at the others’ expense, have the right to acquire forgiveness or even ‘thanks’.

你能不能,或者说会不会,感谢那些曾经伤害过我们的人?因为,有了他们,我们现在过得更好。
Can you, or will you thank those who have hurt you some day before? for that we have a better life because of them.

yes ,i can

返回列表