听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(三)
返回列表 发帖

熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(三)

21 破晓 Morning Has Broken
Morning has broken like the first morning. Blackbird has spoken like the first bird. Praise for the singing; praise for the morning; praise for them springing fresh from the world.

Sweet the rains' new fall sunlit from heaven, like the first dewfall on the first grass. Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden, sprung in completeness where His feet pass. Mine is the sunlight. Mine is the morning. Born of the one light Eden saw play. Praise with elation, praise every morning God's re-creation of the new day.

22 恶水上的大桥 Bridge Over Troubled Water

When you're weary, feeling small, when tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all. I'm on your side, oh, when times get rough, and friends just can't be found. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. When you're down and out, when you're on the street, when evening falls so hard, I will comfort you. I'll take your part, oh, when darkness comes, and pain is all around. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down.

Sail on, silver girl, sail on by. Your time has come to shine; all your dreams are on their way. See how they shine. Oh, if you need a friend, I'm sailing right behind. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind.

23 让它是我 Let It Be Me

I bless the day I found you. I want to stay around you. And so I beg you. Let it be me. Don't take this heaven from one. If you must cling to someone, now and forever, let it be me.

Each time we meet, love, I find complete love. Without your sweet love, what would life be? So never leave me lonely; tell me you love me only, and that you'll always let it be me.

24 再见,吾爱 Bye Bye, Love

Bye-bye love, bye-bye happiness. Hello loneliness, I think I'm gonna cry. Bye-bye love, bye-bye sweet caress. Hello emptiness, I feel like I could die. Bye-bye, my love, goodbye.

There goes my baby with someone new. She sure looks happy, I sure am blue. She was my baby, 'til he stepped in. Goodbye from romance that might have been.

I'm through with romance, I'm through with love. I'm through with counting the stars above. And here's the reason that I'm so free; my lovin' baby is through with me.

25 无法停止爱你 I Can't Stop Loving You

I can't stop loving you. I've made up my mind to live in memories of the lonesome time. I can't stop wanting you. It's useless to say, so I'll just live my life in dreams of yesterday (dreams of yesterday). Those happy hours that we once knew, though long ago, still make me blue. They say that time heals a broken heart. But time has stood still since we've been apart.

26 只有你 Only You

Only you can make this world seem right. Only you can make the darkness bright. Only you, and you alone, can thrill me like you do, and fill my heart with love for only you. Only you can make this change in me, for it's true you are my destiny. When you hold my hand, I understand the magic that you do. You're my dream come true, my one and only you.
27 世事不可强求 Que Sera, Sera
When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother, "What will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?" Here's what she said to me, "Que sera sera. Whatever will be will be. The future's not ours to see. Que sera sera. What will be will be."
When I grew up and fell in love, I asked my sweetheart, "What lies ahead? Will we have rainbows day after day?" Here's what my sweetheart said, "Que sera sera. Whatever will be will be. The future's not ours to see. Que sera sera. What will be will be."
Now I have children of my own. They ask their mother, "What will I be? Will I be handsome? Will I be rich?" I tell them tenderly, "Que sera sera. Whatever will be will be. The future's not ours to see. Que sera sera. What will be will be."
28 雨点不断落在我头上 Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
Raindrops keep falling on my head, and just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed, nothing seems to fit. Those raindrops are falling on my head; they keep falling. So I just did me some talking to the sun, and I said I didn't like the way he got things done-sleeping on the job. Those raindrops are falling on my head; they keep falling. But there's one thing I know-the blues they send to meet me won't defeat me.
It won't be long 'til happiness steps up to greet me. Raindrops keep falling on my head, but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red. Crying's not for me, 'cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining, because I'm free, nothing's worrying me.
29 某处,吾爱 Somewhere My Love
Somewhere, my love, there will be songs to sing, although the snow covers the hope of spring. Somewhere a hill blossoms in green and gold. And there are dreams, all that your heart can hold.
Someday we'll meet again, my love, someday whenever the spring breaks through. You'll come to me out of the long ago, warm as the wind, soft as the kiss of snow.
'Til then, my sweet, think of me now and then. God speed my love, 'til you are mine again. Lara, my own, think of me now and then. God speed my love, 'til you are mine again, mine again.
30 在雨中哭泣 Crying In The Rain
I'll never let you see the way my broken heart is hurting me. I've got my pride and I know how to hide all my sorrow and pain. I'll do my crying in the rain.
If I wait for cloudy skies, you won't know the rain from the tears in my eyes. You'll never know that I still love you so. Though the heartaches remain. I'll do my crying in the rain.
Raindrops falling from heaven could never wash away my misery. But since we're not together, I look for stormy weather to hide these tears I hope you'll never see. Someday when my crying's done, I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun. I may be a fool, but 'til then, darling, you'll never see me complain, I'll do my crying in the rain.

返回列表