听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(九)
返回列表 发帖

熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(九)

91 亲爱的 Sugar, Sugar
Sugar, ah, honey, honey, you are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you. Honey, ah, sugar, sugar, you are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you.
I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you. (I just can't believe it's true.) I just can't believe the one to love this feeling, too. (I just can't believe it's true.)
When I kissed you, girl, I knew how sweet a kiss could be. (I knew how sweet a kiss could be.) Like the summer sunshine, pour your sweetness over me. (Pour your sweetness over me.) Pour a little sugar on it, honey, pour a little sugar on it, baby. I'm gonna make your life so sweet, yeah. Pour a little sugar on it, honey, ah. Pour a little sugar on it, baby.
92 世界之顶 Top Of The World
Such a feeling's coming over me. There is a wonder in most everything I see. Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes, and I won't be surprised if it's a dream. Everything I want the world to be is now coming true especially for me. And the reason is clear. It's because you are here. You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen.
I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation, and the only explanation I can find is the love that I've found ever since you've been around. Your love's put me at the top of the world.
Something in the wind has learned my name, and it's telling me that things are not the same. In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze, there's a pleasing sense of happiness for me. There is only one wish on my mind. When this day is through, I hope that I will find that tomorrow will be just the same for you and me. All I need will be mine if you are here.
93 你照亮我的生命 You Light Up My Life
So many nights I'd sit by my window, waiting for someone to sing me his song. So many dreams I kept deep inside me, alone in the dark, but now you've come along.
And you light up my life. You give me hope to carry on. You light up my days, and fill my nights with song.
Rolling at sea, adrift on the water. Could it be finally I'm turning for home? Finally, a chance to say, "Hey, I love you," never again to be all alone?
It can't be wrong ,when it feels so right' cause you, you light up my life.
94 玫瑰花园 Rose Garden
I beg your pardon. I never promised you a rose garden. Along with the sunshine, there's got to be a little rain sometime. When you take, you got to give, so live and let live, or let go. Oh, oh, oh. I beg your pardon. I never promised you a rose garden. I could promise you things like big diamond rings, but you don't find roses growing on stalks of clover. So you better think it over. Well, if sweet-talking you could make it come true, I would give you the world right now on a silver platter. But what would it matter? So smile for a while and let's be jolly. Love shouldn't be so melancholy . Come along and share the good times while we can.
I beg your pardon. I never promised you a rose garden. I could sing you a tune and promise you the moon, but if that's what it takes to hold you, I'd just as soon let you go. But there's one thing I want you to know. You better look before you leap. Still waters run deep, and there won't always be someone there to pull you out, and you know what I'm talking about.
95 如果你爱我 If You Love Me
If the sun should tumble from the sky, if the sea should suddenly run dry, if you love me, really love me, let it happen, I won't care. If it seems that everything is lost, I will smile and never count the cost. If you love me, really love me, let it happen, darling, I won't care. Shall I catch a shooting star? Shall I bring it where you are? If you want me to, I will. You can set me any task. I'll do anything you ask if you'll only say you love me still. When at last our life on earth is through, I will share eternity with you. If you love me, really love me, let it happen, I won't care. If you love me, really love me, let it happen, darling, I won't care.
96 史东妮 Stoney
I've known her since we both were kids. I recall the silly things we did. She would want to ride up on my back to keep from stepping on a crack. I didn't think of it back then, but even when she did not win, she was happy just to play. Stoney liked to live out every day.
Stoney, happy all the time. Stoney, life is summertime. The joy you find in living every day. Stoney, how I love your simple ways. The times when no one understood, seems that Stoney always would. We'd walk for hours in the sand. She would always try to hold my hand.
Now I don't recollect the time I fell in love with this old friend of mine, or when I first saw in her eyes what she tried so not to hide.
97 我不知如何爱他 I Don't Know How To Love Him
I don't know how to love him, what to do, how to move him? I've been changed, yes, really changed. In these past few days when I see myself, I seem like someone else.
I don't know how to take this. I don't see why he moves me. He's a man, he's just a man, and I've had so many men before. In very many ways, he's just one more.
Should I bring him down? Should I scream and shout? Should I speak of love, let my feelings out? I never thought I'd come to this. What's it all about?
Don't you think it's rather funny-I should be in this position? I'm the one who has always been so calm, so cool, no lover's fool. Running every show, he scares me so.
Yet, if he said he loved me, I'd be lost, I'd be frightened. I couldn't cope, just couldn't cope. I'd turn my head, I'd back away. I wouldn't want him to know; he scares me so. I want him so. I love him so.

you got me wanting you

评分人数

• halo

返回列表