听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » G类雅思写作讲解及范文:Complaint类
返回列表 发帖

G类雅思写作讲解及范文:Complaint类

Complaint –说明意图+解释情况+解决方案
  1.I am writing to complain about…/that…
  2.I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with somebody about something
  3.I am most reluctant to complain, but…
  4.I feel sorry to trouble you but I am afraid I have to make a complaint about…
  Examples:
  I am writing to complain about the service on the Beijing-Shanghai train which I took on August 16, 2001.
  I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about the Walkman I bought at the duty-free shop in your airport on February 14, 2005.
  2 End of a complaint letter
  1.I would be grateful / I shall appreciate it very much if you could take the matter into consideration and solve it at your earliest convenience.
  2.I would like to have this matter settled by the end of…/ within 14 days.
  Writing task 1
  v You live in a room in college which you share with another student. You find it very difficult to work there because he or she always has friends visiting. They have parties in the room and sometimes borrow your things without asking you.
  v Write a letter to the Accommodation Office at the college and ask for a new room next term. You would prefer a single room. Explain your reasons.
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I am writing to inform you that I wish to move into a new room next term. I would prefer a single room, as I find the present sharing arrangement inconvenient.
  I must explain that the reason for my dissatisfaction is my roommate’s inconsiderate behavior. For one thing, his friends are constantly visiting him; for another, he regularly holds noisy parties. In addition, he sometimes borrows my things without asking me. In these circumstances, I find it difficult to concentrate on my students, and I am falling behind in my assignments.
  I am sure you will agree that the only solution is for me to move into a room of my own, where I will be free from such distractions. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could find a single room for me, preferably not in the same building but as near to the college campus as possible.
  Yours sincerely,
  Janice Kennedy
  Writing task 1
  You have received your pay for your summer holiday part-time job, but your pay is less than you were promised. Please write a letter to the manager of the unit, clearly stating what work you have done and how long your work took. While explaining your case, put forward your demand and suggestion.
  Dear Manager,
  I have received the $800 cheque which you pay to me as a part-time software programmer in your company during my latest summer vacation. However, I am at a loss why the amount is $ 100 less than you promised to pay me.
  It was contracted that a part-time software programmer’s weekly wage is $ 300. I signed the contract with you and consequently worked in your company for a total of 3 weeks. In the period, I went to and from work on time and to your satisfaction, I completed each task that you assigned me without any errors.
  Also, no blame about me was ever heard in any aspect. So my total income should be $ 900, which is $ 100 more than that I gained from you. I firmly insist on your kind explanation of the difference and making it up as soon as possible.南宁雅思培训1143.peixun360.com/  沈阳雅思培训学校1037.peixun360.com/
  Your early reply would be highly appreciated.
  Yours sincerely
  Janet Smith

It's nice

k10911是要考雅思么,看你分享的都是关于雅思的。

返回列表