听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 明星赚钱多是否应该?
返回列表 发帖

明星赚钱多是否应该?

Is it fair that sports professionals earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions? Give both sides of reasons of the argument and give your opinion.
  The 27th World Football Cup has concluded. People around the world enjoy great fun from the excellent performance of the football players. But meanwhile, a new issue arises. Should athletes have a high salary? From my point of view, I think they should get a good pay.
  Firstly, the development of athletic level represents for the power of a country. Athletes make great contributions to the society and earn great glories to their country. When our national anthem is played in the stadium, we feel very proud of our country's strength. Therefore, a high salary is a reward to the efforts athletes make.
  Secondly, athletes devote themselves fully to the training and exercises. Every day, they do a lot of exercises with a view to setting new record in the sports games. Athletes are apt to be hurt in the matches, because some sports games are dangerous, for example, football, boxing and Wushu. High pay guarantees prompt and good medical care if they get hurt.
  Thirdly, the athletic career is very short. Many athletes retire when they are still quite young. High salary can ensure that they can have a better life after they retire. If they want a further study, they will have no financial burdens.南宁雅思培训1143.peixun360.com/南宁雅思培训学校 沈阳雅思培训学校1037.peixun360.com/
  However, we have also noticed that some athletes cheat the referees and spectators in order to get money. Some of them even bribe the judges and referees. The government must take some measures to prohibit this kind of corruption.
  To sum up, it is reasonable for athletes to get high salary, because they are worth of it.

I think they should get a good pay.

one minute's brilliant performance on the stage is attributed to ten years' practice under the stage.

返回列表