听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » The freedom song
返回列表 发帖

The freedom song

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑 The freedom song Jason Mraz I picture something, it's beautiful It's full of life, and it is all blue I see a sunset on the beach, yeah It makes me feel calm When I'm calm, I feel good And when I feel good, I sing And the joy it brings makes me feel good And when I feel good, I sing And the joy it brings Come on along I know you really wanna feel our song We've got some light to bring We've got some joy in this thing (x2) I see birds fly across the sky Everyone's heart flies to get there Food is frying and people's smiling Like there is no other way to feel good And when I feel good, I sing And the joy it brings makes me feel good And when I feel good, I sing And the joy it brings Come on along I know you really wanna feel our song We've got some light to bring We've got some joy in this thing (x2) Freedom Got to give you some of that freedom It's freedom Freedom You deserve your own freedom It's freedom Freedom It gets over you, over you, over you, over you Freedom Got to give you some of that freedom It's a smile you can get when your heart beat Yeah…….

Jason Mraz(杰森·玛耶兹),绰号男巫,美国创作歌手。他以强大的现场演唱功力闻名乐坛。目前杰森已推出三张录音室专辑,其中三专《We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things》中的单曲"I'm Yours"最为著名,成为美国Billboard单曲榜史上在榜最长时间的歌曲,全球大卖810万张,为2009年全球单曲榜第三名,并获得第51届格莱美“年度歌曲”提名。2012年全新专辑《Love is a Four Letter Word》已于4月17日发行,这首《The freedom song》就收录其中,自由之歌,轻松惬意。

返回列表