听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Let There Be Love-- Melanie Jayne Chisholm
返回列表 发帖

Let There Be Love-- Melanie Jayne Chisholm

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑 Let There Be Love Melanie Jayne Chisholm If you have something to tell me About how you feel inside I hope it is love If you have a single question I want it to be this"Can you feel the love?" Tell me now,So I know Why it makes you feel alive Why it hurts to say goodbye Why you’ll never ever lose What is meant to be with you So let there be love,So let there be love Sometimes you can live a whole life,In just a single day Let the minutes flow When you hear another heartbeat,Harmonizing yours, then you will knowIt’s the feeling of Something more An open door It will make you feel alive It will hurt to say goodbye But you’ll never ever lose What is meant to be with you So let there be love,So let there be love Cause it’s everything we need It is like the air we breathe and I know,Nothing can replace it It’s always leaving traces Let there be love,Let there be love,Let there be love Everything that we need Let there be love,Let there be love,Let there be love Everything we need I hope it is loveI hope it is love

Melanie Jayne Chisholm(也被称为Melanie C或是Mel C)是一位英国的创作型歌手,也曾是举世闻名的五人合唱团Spice Girls(辣妹)的其中一名成员,那时她被称呼成Spoty Spice。在Spice Girls解散后单飞,她现在已经推出过了四张专辑,还曾在全英音乐奖和ECHO(德国的音乐奖)中被提名。

返回列表