听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Alyssa Bernal - Raincloud Grey
返回列表 发帖

Alyssa Bernal - Raincloud Grey

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑 Raincloud Grey Artis :Alyssa Bernal I bought my ticket and you kissed me on the cheek I packed my bag for a week And say that I know that it won't feel long I don't need nothin' but the locket around my neck And whatever's coming next I know I need this feeling gone I'm feeling raincloud grey Standing on the sidewalk Looking for the answers in this rainy day But I can see the sunshine Cause I know you're all mine, all mine Four weeks later and I'm wearing out my shoes Bought a coat to keep out the cold blues I'm just tryin' to keep on just keepin' on And if I knew when I was coming home It would be easier but as it is I'm just letting life happen to me I'm feeling raincloud grey Standing on the sidewalk Looking for the answers in this rainy day But I can see the sunshine Cause I know you're all mine Yeah yeah! Ooh ooh ooh! Ooh ooh! I'm just so far away, I'm just so far away Why is everything so beautiful far away? Oh, oh, oh! I'm feeling raincloud grey Standing on the sidewalk Looking for the answers in this rainy day But I can see the sunshine Cause I know you're all mine, all mine Raincloud grey Standing on the sidewalk Looking for the answers in this rainy day But I can see the sunshine Cause I know you're all mine, all mine Cause I know you're all mine, yeah! Hmmm mm mm mm I can see the sunshine Cause I know you're all mine!

返回列表