听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2012.06.05
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2012.06.05

_________________________.The boycott was suggested to protest (an alleged) the alleged abuse of jailed opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko who said she was beaten by prison guards. Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt had talked to reporters.抵制计划是为了抗议身陷牢狱的乌克兰反对党领导人尤利娅·季莫申科被指称受到虐待。季莫申科声称,自己在狱中遭到狱警的殴打。瑞典外长卡尔·比尔特告诉记者上述消息。 \"I must frankly say that I fail to see the attendance or nonattendance at the football games is the main instrument of European policy. I think we have far stronger instruments of policy, and I think we should deploy those. But at the end of the day, it is up to the leaders of Ukraine to decide if they want to take their country in the direction of Poland or in the direction of Belarus. And that has consequences, that particular choice.\"“我必须坦白的说,我不认为参加或抵制这届欧洲杯是欧盟的主要政策手段。我认为我们拥有远比这更强有力的政策手段,并且应该付诸行动。但最终,乌克兰领导层得决定带领国家走向波兰还是以白俄罗斯为方向。这一决定将产生重大影响。” Carl Bildt.卡尔·比尔特报道。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

the answer is in the hidden part , everyone can get the answer by posting this threat

Four ministers from the European Union nations meeting in Brussel discuss whether they should boycott this year's football match play in Ukraine.

评分人数

thank you

返回列表