听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Beautiful Liar -- Beyonce & Shakira
返回列表 发帖

Beautiful Liar -- Beyonce & Shakira

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:05 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:05 编辑 Beautiful Liar Beyonce & Shakira Ay! Ay! (Nobody likes being played) Ay! Oh, Beyonce,Beyonce Oh, Shakira, Shakira (Hey!) He said I'm worth it, his one desire I know things about him that you wouldn't want to read about He kissed me, He's a one and only beautiful liar (Yes!) Tell me how you tplerate the things I just found out about We'll never know, why are we the one who suffer? I have to let go He won't be the one to cry Oh! Can't we laugh about it? (Ha ha ha) Oh! It's not worth our time Oh! We can live without him Just a beautiful liar I trusted him but when I follwed you, I saw you together I didn't know about you then till, I saw you with him when, yeah I walked in on your love scene, slow dancing You stole everything, how can you say I did you wrong? We'll never know when the pain and heart break's over I have to let go The innocence is gone! Ay! Let's not kill the karma Ay! Let's not start a fight Ay! It's not worth the drama For a beautiful liar Oh! Can't we laugh about it? (Ha ha ha) Oh! It's not worth our time Oh! We can live without him Just a beautiful liar Tell me how to forgive you when it's me who's as hamed And! I wish I could free you of the hurt and the pain But the answer is simple, he's the one to blame Hey! Ay! Beyonce, Beyonce Ay! Shakira, Shakira Oh! Beyonce,Beyonce Oh! Shakira, Shakira (Hey!) Ay! Let's not kill the karma Ay! Let's not start aa fight Ay! It's not worth the drama For a beautiful liar Oh! Can't we laugh about it? (Ha ha ha ) Oh! It's not worth our time Oh! We can live without him Just a beautiful liar

Beyonce 美国著名流行天后,性感完美女神。有着超越常人的音乐天分,有着黑人女歌手少有的绝美面孔,有着让人难以拒绝的性感身材,不到一年时间奇迹般成为美国乃至全世界的娱乐焦点,多次荣获格莱美奖奖项。

Shakira 出生于哥伦比亚小城,而今,Shakira除了一再地获得各种音乐奖项的肯定外,更被极具影响力与极高荣耀指标的美国时代杂志选为杂志封面人物,被推举为当今Latin艺人的代表人物。

返回列表