听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » the introduction of myself
返回列表 发帖

the introduction of myself

helo everyone! My name is Zhang Ye.I am a girl of twenty,and I'd love to make friends here.Because I find many people who share the same interets.I think it's a really wonderful opportunity to study here .and thanks for the websites.Now I'm studying in WuHan the capital of HuBei.I'm a college student.I major in pharmacy.and next term ,I want to minor in English.Because I think English is so important nowadays.and we use it everywhere.we can talk to foriegners,it's so cool.So, let's sthdy English here together,and learn it well.

Zhang Ye, do you have a English name?
every one that learning english may have his/her English in the first
That's interesting.

回复 2# kobe

I know your name used is a famous basketball player's.hehehe ,thanks for your greetings ,my English name is Leyla.Maybe it's not a good  English name that represents good meanings,but it's simple.by the way,the name is sended from a Turkey,he says it means a dark night ,so I believed him.and now I use it fo my English name.hehehe

hello,Zhang Ye,you are very cute.
welcome to tingroom
i'd like to be your friend

回复 5# tingroom

thank you ,and you're a really nice person,and always heip us solve problems and encourage us .

You are the first friend i talk to on this forum ,and i wish you can be the one of the best friends.What are your interests? I like many sports,especially basketball.

回复 6# weiyi654321

thanks for your greetings.I like to listenning to classical music,and play computergames ,and I also like to do some sports ,like playing badminton.I prefer to go sightseeings rather than stay home .I am a quiet girl ,and a little shy,hope can be your friend too

Wow,do you girl also like computer game ? It's time to sleep.Good night,a cute,shy girl.

回复 8# weiyi654321

thanks ,I only play easy games ,like playingcards

Haha,playing cards is benefitful for your brain.

回复 10# weiyi654321

I hope so ,hope I won't become a addicter

返回列表