听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 6月26日英语故事:国王和他的四个妻子
返回列表 发帖

6月26日英语故事:国王和他的四个妻子

Long long ago ,there was a king. He has four wives.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

The king loves the fourth wife the most , gave her to wear the best clothes, gave her to eat the most delicious dishes.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

King also loves his third wife, often took her to visit neighboring countries.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

King  loves his second wife at the same time . She is the King. King encountered any trouble, always have to look for her to discuss and help her to tide over their difficulties.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

The first wife is very loyal to him and she paid a lot in order to assist the king to hold onto the throne of wealth . However, King does not cherish the wife. Although she loved the King, the King is indifferent.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Finally, the king was seriously ill, time is running out. His muse: "I have four wives, can only die when a person you go?"

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

So he asked the fourth wife: "I love you, you can accompany me withSaid his wife left a word,to go.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Sad King then asked the third wife: "I love life are you ready to go to join me in it?" "No!" The wife replied, "You die, I will remarry."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Then he asked his second wife: "You help me. Now, you can go to join me in it?" The other replied, "This can not help you I can, I can give you up to are buried. "

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

At this time, a voice: "I, you go where I have accompanied you." Came the voice of the king towards the direction of gaze, it was his first wife. Looking at the bones due to malnutrition and wife, the king said with tears: "I should have been on the point how are you."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

In fact, everyone's life have four wives.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Fourth wife is our body. No matter how much time during the lifetime cost and effort to repair, once gone, it left us physically.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Third wife, are wealth, power and status. Day we die, and these things will fall into the hands of others.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Second wife is our family and friends. No matter how much they are willing to give us help, we can only accompany up to us to the entrance of the tomb.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Our hearts are first wife. Life, people are constantly chasing wealth, rights and欢娱, but ignores the soul. However, only the soul will accompany us to the ends of the earth.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

佛说:人与人相遇需要修来缘分,不管你信不信,但我相信你一定是个很有耐心很细致的人,因为我知道能读到这里的人不多;这个世界在无形中加快了时间的脚步,大家总在忙忙碌碌中,有时候甚至忘记了应该好好照顾自己···
但我想,今天在这个世界上又多了一个懂得珍惜、照顾自己的人,因为有我的提醒···
你说,是吗?

Who will accompany me for life?

回复 2# leo123

There must be somebody . You just need to wait and improve yourself.

Only soul will accompany with me to the end of my life, learning more to enrich my soul

never too old to learn

回复 4# debbiejiang

You are so smart.

great story

看了一下,整篇文章至少还有三句话翻译自己搞不定,学习学习

It's not easy for me.

i like this

本帖最后由 luigichli 于 2012-7-26 15:40 编辑

,本来以为只是一个爱情故事,居然到最后是这么一个结局

Thanks a lot

I like the last sentence.

This is a good story.