听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语口语】 » 英语俚语:Oops! 惊讶(附上音频讲解)
返回列表 发帖

英语俚语:Oops! 惊讶(附上音频讲解)

本帖最后由 kobe 于 2012-7-3 12:47 编辑

今天Leyla在忙,我来发一个学习资料!希望大家学多一点!

Oops! 感叹词:惊讶

Diarmuid: Hello and welcome to Authentic Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Diarmuid. 大家好,欢迎来到BBC地道英语。我是圣保罗。

Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲。在地道英语里你会学到英国人日常生活中常用到,而且通常在字典和课本里找不到的单词和短语。

Diarmuid: That's right. Feifei, could you pass me my cup of tea please? 对啦,菲菲,可以把我的茶递给我吗?

Feifei: Sure. Here you are… Oops! Oh, I'm so sorry I've dropped it. 我刚刚没拿好茶杯,所以把茶洒了一地。唉!

Diarmuid: No! My tea is all over the floor! 不!我的茶撒得一地都是!

Feifei: I'm really sorry Diarmuid. 真抱歉,圣保罗。

Diarmuid: Never mind. It's only a cup of tea. And anyway, something good has come out of this accident. 没关系。这只是一杯水,不管怎么样,还是有好事的。

Feifei: What's that? 是什么?

Diarmuid: You have already introduced today's new word: oops! 你已经说出了今天要说的新词了。

Feifei: Oops. O.O.P.S. Oops. Oops. 这是一个感叹词,表示惊讶或遗憾。当我们范了一个小错误是,比方说像刚才把茶洒了一地,或是在电脑上打字敲错了一个字母,这种时候我们就用 oops.

Diarmuid: Yes, whenever you make a small mistake such as knocking something over, you can say the word oops. 是的,无论什么时候你犯了一个小错误或者打翻什么东西,你可以用这个感叹词。

Example

A: Be careful moving that pile of books. 小心移动那堆书。

B: Oops! 哎呀!

A: Now look! Those books are all over the place. 看吧,书到处都是了。

B: Don't worry. I'll soon pick them up. 别担心。我会尽快收拾好的。

Feifei: 不过要记住这个词一般只适用于犯小错误的时候。

Diarmuid: Yes, if you use oops when something serious has happened, it could appear that you are not taking the situation seriously. 是的,如果你用这个词描述一些严肃的事,那么就是说你没有严肃对待这种情况。

Feifei: Are there any other words in English that we can use instead of oops? 还有什么词和oops意思相近吗?

Diarmuid: Of course, there are always alternatives in English. Some people say whoops instead of oops. 当然,英语里有很多替换词。有的人用whoops代替oops。

Feifei: Whoops.

Diarmuid: And some people might even say whoops-a-daisy, although that is a little old-fashioned now. 有的人甚至用whoops-a-daisy,尽管有点过时了。

Feifei: Well it's the end of the programme. Remember to listen to more Real Authentic English... oops! I got the name of the programme wrong! 嗯,这期节目就到这里了。记得收听更多的地道英语节目……哎呀,我把节目名说错了。

Diarmuid: Whoops-a-daisy! I think you meant Authentic Real English from the BBC. 我相信你知道是BBC地道英语节目。

Feifei: I certainly did. 可以登陆我们每天更新的网站学习更多的地道英语 Bye for now.

回复 1# kobe

今天我们这里中考查成绩,Kobe is so good

回复 2# leyla

中考查成绩。。。。你不都university了嘛

是啊,奇怪ing。

返回列表