听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » the impression of indian person
返回列表 发帖

the impression of indian person

本帖最后由 sally2005 于 2012-7-3 14:55 编辑

I am working in a representative office of an  Indian  trading company  since2010. This is my first job and the first time work together with foreigners.
I work 5 and half days every week, on Saturday work till 2o'clock. So tired, isn't it?
The behaviour  of Indian people  is quite different between Chinese. they dont have any time concept.
This representative is new ,just established few days since I came. the fist day ,I went to the office with exciting and expectation. when I reached there, Isaw the door was locked! it's already9:20am, the working time start from 9:30. how possible?  I saw there were another two persons standed beside also waiting there, and then I called the one who employed me, he said" just wait I will come in 5 minutes." 5minutes, ok, can wait, then ,I chat and introduce each other with my two new colleague. but after 30mins, not come, ......1hour and 5minutes. a black and fat guy, humming songs and come....

this is Indian person. in nearly 3years, what they promised time  like 15minutes, 30mins will come,  dont believe, one of our supplier made an appointment for the meeting with my boss on 11am, but my boss come untill 16:00pm.from then on, that supplier come only when my boss already in office.

Indian ?

I haven't meet them before

always late for the appointment
that's awful

返回列表