听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 1月2日英语美文:Paisley My Sky
返回列表 发帖

1月2日英语美文:Paisley My Sky

Paisley slep most of the way there, her chin spilling over onto her jumper in white waves of flesh. I watched her in the rear view mirror as the trees rolled by, silently and unchanging.
My parents were waiting at the front door for us as we pulled into the driveway. I could see their smiling,bobbing faces through the frostscraped window. They were exicted. It was Paisley’s first visit.
I carried her in my arms into the kitchen. She was still asleep. My parents cooed quietly so that they wouldn’t wake her. They were both eager to get a turn to hold her. As I gazed down at her, my mother said that I looked just like my father did when he used to hold me.
  I didn’t take my eyes off Paisley as I lifted her high above my head. I slowly turned with her in my outstretched arms, and I could hear my parents’ muffled protests. They soundd as if they were a world away from the two of us. Paisley’s eyes burst open and met mine. The blades of te ceiling fan just above her head floated slowly like wooden clouds. It was in that instant that I knew that everything would be different for her. She smiled and her face erupted into creases and pink gums. A thread of spittle slipped from her mouth, held there, and fell toward my face like a liquid diamond. It landed above my lip and I felt it with my tongue. It tasted like trust.

佩斯里几乎是一路睡过去的。她的下巴不断溢出一浪又一浪白色的泡沫,流到小衣服上。树影纷纷倒退,我从后视镜看着她,沉默的脸蛋,不变的姿态。
我们驶入车道时,父母已经在门口等着我们了。透过霜冻弄花的玻璃窗,我看到他们挂满笑容的脸庞跳动着。他们很激动,这可是佩斯里第一次来访。
我怀抱着她进了厨房。她还在睡梦中。父母轻轻地咕咕着,不愿吵醒她。他们都迫不及待地要轮流抱她了。我低头注视着她,妈妈说我的样子就像当年爸爸抱着我的时候那样。
我把佩斯里高高举过头顶,眼睛却始终没有离开她。我用伸出的双臂举着她一起慢慢转圈,而爸妈已经在低声抗议了。他们的声音仿佛来自另一个世界,远离我和佩斯里。佩斯里突然睁开了眼睛,与我四目相对。吊扇的扇叶在她头顶缓缓的漂浮,像是木头做的云。就在一瞬间,我知道因为她这个世界将永远改变了。她笑了,小脸马上起了皱皱,圆圆的脸蛋像粉红的泡泡糖。一丝泡泡从她小嘴角滑落,停在半空,然后像一课液体钻石向我脸上跌落。它最终落在我的唇上,我用舌头感觉了一下,像是“信任”的问道。

返回列表