听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 听音乐练听力:A whole new world
返回列表 发帖

听音乐练听力:A whole new world

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑

(aladdin i can show you the world (aladdin shining, shimmering, splendid (aladdin tell me, princess, now when did (aladdin you last let your heart decide (aladdin i can open your eyes (aladdin take you wonder by wonder (aladdin over, sideways, and under (aladdin on a magic carpet ride (aladdin a whole new world (aladdin a new fantastic point of view (aladdin no one to tell us no or where to go (aladdin or say we're only dreaming (jasmine a whole new world (jasmine a dazzling place i never knew (jasmine but when i'm way up here, it's crystal clear (jasmine that now i'm in a whole new world with you (jasmine unbelievable sights (aladdin unbelievable sights (jasmine indescribable feeling (jasmine soaring, tumbling, freewheeling (jasmine through an endless diamond sky (jasmine a whole new world (aladdin(don't you dare close your eyes) (jasmine a hundred thousand things to see (aladdin(hold your breath-it gets better) (both i'm like a shooting star, i've come so far (jasmine i can't go back to where i used to be (aladdin a whole new world (jasmine a whole new world (aladdin with new horizons to pursue (both i'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare, (aladdin let me share this whole new world with you (jasmine a whole new world (aladdin a whole new world (jasminea new fantastic point of view (both no one to tell us no or where to go (jasmine or say we're only dreaming (aladdin a whole new world (jasmine(every turn a surprise) (aladdin with new horizons to pursue (jasmine(every moment red-letter) (both i'll chase them anywhere there's time to spare (jasmine anywhere (aladdin(there's time to spare) (jasmine let me share (aladdin this whole new world with you(jasmine:with you) (jasmine a whole new world (aladdin a whole new world (jasmine that's where we'll be (aladdin where we we'll be (jasmine a thrilling chase (aladdin a wonderous place (both for you and me the end

返回列表