听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 听音乐练听力:I swear
返回列表 发帖

听音乐练听力:I swear

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑

i swear i see the questions in your eyes i know what's weighing on your mind you can be sure i know my part and i cause i'll stand beside you through the years you'll only cry those happy tears and though i make mistakes i'll never break your heart and i swear by the moon and the stars in the sky i'll be there i swear like a shadow that's by your side i'll be there for better or worse till death do us part i'll love you with every beat of my heart and i swear i'll give you every thing i can i'll build your dreams with these two hands we'll hang some memories on the walls and when ( and when ) just the two of us are there you won't have to ask if i still care 'cause as the time turns the page my love won't age at all and i swear by the moon and the stars in the sky i'll be there, i'll be there i swear like the shadow that's by your side i'll be there, i'll be there for better or worse, till death do us part i'll love you with every beat of my heart and i swear ( music ) for better or worse till death do us part i'll love you with every beat of my heart and i swear, i swear, oh i swear

返回列表