听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 换新工作前的四点建议
返回列表 发帖

换新工作前的四点建议

Do you get up in the morning and dread going to work? Is your work-life balance swaying in the wrong direction? Whatever your gripes (抱怨), considering we spend more time at work than we do with our loved ones, it is important you enjoy what you do. So whether you want to downshift (减速) or start afresh in a new industry, our guide will act as pointers to help get you on the right path.

1. What are you good at? 你擅长什么?

It seems basic, but start by making a list of what you are good at. Do you have skills which are transferable? Write down everything you do in an average week at work, however basic a task, and then start thinking about which skills you excel at (突出) and which you want to ditch (放弃). Also have a think about hidden talents you're not currently using at work, but would like to utilize in the future.

2. Be passionate要有热情

You are going to be far more successful in your new career if you're doing something you love. What interests do you have? When do you get fired up and what really turns you off? If you can identify what makes you tick, you'll be nearer to finding your dream career. And it might be that you're already closer than you think-if this is the case it's probably worth speaking to the Human Resources department where you work to see if there are any openings you could consider.

3. Research调查

Once you've got an idea about the career you'd like to aim for, now it's the time to find out what you need to do to reach your goal. What skills do you need to get into that field? How do you go about getting them? Are there online courses or evening courses you could do?

4. Find out more发现更多

Speak to people to people who already work in that industry, and if you don't have any contacts, go on to relevant message boards or for extra help speak to a careers magazines and email newsletters and read the job sections in the papers and online rigorously to find out how many jobs are around and how fast-moving the market is.

This is a useful message.If I want to change my carrer,(if i can do it),I will obey these rules.First,I must analysis myself  and situation.Then I will learn of the carrer and the company or organization what I want to get in.Finally ,I will write a   passional  letter to the company or the organization in order to introduct myself. And I could go to their field directly ,showing my own writing to them. Of course ,I never have had  one  chance to find a ner job,but I will try to word hard because  the chance could be here time to time.

gcy 你一定会成功的

很高兴你能这么仔细的看这篇文章,.
能够得出这么有见地的见识,能够很清楚的认识自己,分析的很透彻,真的很细心.
我相信你一定会有一个很美好的将来的,
机遇从来都只偏爱有准备的头脑,心细的你一定会成功的
加油!!!!!

my question

i'm so glad to know your point, i'm quite agree with you.
sorry, my english is so limited, some wrong in my words pls forgive me.
my question is when i send out my resume, they always ask me some question and ask me answer with english.
at this time, i always can't say a words fouency, pls tell me how to do.

we are always poor at speaking english  my teacher told me thinking my words before my saying but it will be chinese english  if i translate what i thought  into english  now dont care

不要害怕说错,要相信自己

TXZ3000,你好,其实你说的这些问题我们很多的人都能碰到.大家都是在一个纯汉语的环境里生活没有说英语的机会所以就会造成了今天的这种哑巴英语的状况.其实学习语言最重要的就是多说,多听,不要怕说错,因为大家都是在学习中进步的.
一定要尝试着多说,不知道怎么表达的就要多多请教别人,因为大家都不是科班出身,所以也不要害怕被笑话.
相信自己你就会有很大的突破的

返回列表