听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » I Remember 渐行渐远的童年天堂idzxl0716
返回列表 发帖

I Remember 渐行渐远的童年天堂idzxl0716

I remember, I remember the house where I was born, the little window where the sun came peeping in at morn; he never came a wink too soon nor brought too long a day; but now, I often wish the night had borne my breath away。

我记得呀,我记得:我出生的那间屋子, 早晨,阳光从小窗进来窥视; 他从不早来片刻, 也不多留半晌, 但现在,我常愿黑夜带走我的呼吸。

I remember, I remember the rose red and white, the violet and the lily-cups— those flowers made of light! The lilacs where the robin built, and where my brother set The laburnum on his birthday,— the tree is living yet!

我记得呀,我记得:玫瑰花红白相映, 还有紫罗兰和百合—— 全是由光织成的花朵! 有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香, 还有哥哥在他生日那天种植的金链花,—— 它依然存活着!

I remember, I remember where I used to swing, and thought the air must rush as fresh to swallows on the wing; my spirit flew in feathers then that is so heavy now, and summer pools could hardly cool the fever on my brow。

我记得呀,我记得:我从前常在那儿荡秋千, 想着拂面的风是如此清爽,风中的飞燕肯定也感觉一样; 昔日我那自在翱翔的心灵, 如今变得如此沉重, 即使夏日的池塘也无法冷却 我额头的热狂!

I remember, I remember the fir trees dark and high; I used to think their slender tops were close against the sky: it was a childish ignorance, but now this little joy to know I’m farther off from heaven than when I was a boy。

我记得呀,我记得:苍郁高耸的冷杉; 我从前常以为它们细长的树梢,已经逼近天空; 虽然那只是孩子的幼稚无知, 但是现在却少有那般快乐 我知道儿时离我那么近的天堂,如今已经越来越远了。

本文转自单词助手(3w.danci.me)

yeap i remember

返回列表