听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 1月25日主题活动:你认为手机有利于孩子们的成长吗?
返回列表 发帖

1月25日主题活动:你认为手机有利于孩子们的成长吗?

share your opinion with others to gain the score ok?

Middle school students and primary school students mainly use mobile phone to “get contact with classmates and friends”, it isn’t quite often for them to call family. While receiving and sending message has become the most frequent function for them. More than 80% primary and middle school students will send about 400 pieces of SMS per month; some may reach over 1000 pieces each month. The school and teachers are concerning a lot about mobile phone. Though many primary and middle schools have banned mobile phones in campus, however, with so many functions, such as silent mode, it is easy for students to put mobile phones in the school bag stealthily without being spotted. This consequently brings about a series of problems, those who are absent of mind in class, in disorder in class and indulge themselves in play can be found everywhere. How can the adolescents make good use of their mobile phones?

中小学生使用手机最主要的作用是和同学、朋友联系,与家人联系非常有限。而收发短信成为中小学生使用手机最频繁的功能,八成以上的小学生和初中生每月发短信的数量都在400条左右,有的孩子每月的短信数量达到1000条以上。对于手机,学校和老师们是顾虑重重。虽然许多中小学校都下令禁止学生把手机带进校园,但是手机功能多啊,可以调静音,偷偷放进书包带进了,神不知鬼不觉。便引发一系列问题,上课不注意听讲,扰乱课堂秩序,玩物丧志的学生比比皆是。未成年人如何使用手机才能让人放心?

本帖最后由 kylezhou2010 于 2010-1-25 05:37 PM 编辑

I dont think the primary and senior schoool students need mobile phone.
thinking about us,many family even have not telphone at that time,but they still can handel all the urgent issue.we know the main task of the middle school students is study knowledge,i never heard the phone is one of study-tools .what do they do once they own their phone?without question.they send message each other even in class.it is easy for them to share adult or violent video.save them.please!

评分人数

• x-ace

Well ,I don't agree either . In my opinion as a middle school student  you really needn't a cellphone , you are totally capable of communicating with your classmates in direckt, rather than through a cellphone, when you are home , if you truely have something need to call your friends , you can use your home telephone . As we know , you meet your friends everyday , so you really needn't contact with them every minute .

评分人数

• x-ace

返回列表