听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 1月28日英语歌曲:I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
返回列表 发帖

1月28日英语歌曲:I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑

which lyric touch you the most?write it down to gain the score.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing Watch you smile while you are sleeping While you're far away and dreaming I could spend my life in this sweet surrender I could stay lost in this moment forever Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure I don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep 'Cause I'd miss you, baby And I don't wanna miss a thing 'Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you, baby And I don't wanna miss a thing Lying close to you feeling your heart beating And I'm wondering what you're dreaming Wondering if it's me you're seeing Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together And I just wanna stay with you In this moment forever, forever and ever I don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep 'Cause I'd miss you, baby And I don't wanna miss a thing 'Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you, baby And I don't wanna miss a thing I don't wanna miss one smile I don't wanna miss one kiss Well, I just wanna be with you Right here with you, just like this I just wanna hold you close Feel your heart so close to mine And stay here in this moment For all the rest of time Don't wanna close my eyes Don't wanna fall asleep 'Cause I'd miss you, baby And I don't wanna miss a thing 'Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do 'Cause I'd still miss you, baby And I don't wanna miss a thing I don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep 'Cause I'd miss you, baby And I don't wanna miss a thing 'Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you, baby And I don't wanna miss a thing Don't wanna close my eyes Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah I don't wanna miss a thing

评分人数

• tingroom

a mad ?a singer、

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑 nice song! And Aerosmith's Dream On is great!

评分人数

• tingroom

some artist looks mad but some can drive us mad.
2# 簿子酒

i don't wanna miss this song

评分人数

• tingroom

this song make me  mad

返回列表