听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Don't Cry For Pain 中英字幕-- Ana Johnsson
返回列表 发帖

Don't Cry For Pain 中英字幕-- Ana Johnsson

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:14 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:14 编辑 [ti:don't cry for pain] [ar:ana johnsson] [al:the way i am] ana johnsson - don't cry for pain album: the way i am editor: flowerspider hey man, here's my plan i'm gonna break it hey you, don't be sad here's your chance, so take it if you slap my face, if you don't go honestly i don't care at all maybe i'm a bit complicated, all i know is i don't cry for pain don't cry from fear, you know that i don't cry the rain, no not a tear, you know that before you leave when you go i think you oughta love don't cry for pain i only fight for love hey now, dry them tears you know we'll never make it cause you've got my eye knock my heart and play it safe, no i'm not that smart i've never meant to be this complicated, all i know is i don't cry for pain yeah, before you leave i need something making me defence us i don't wanna, not to waste a time you can't hurt, we're so sure this can't be right i don't cry for pain

Ana Johnsson, the rocker from Sweden,was born in 1977,10,4.
Why I like her song,this is hard to say.
For her dream? At here, i have to say much words about her dream:"be always in her own style to deal with Music" .
I must applaud for her belief ,for in now Entertainment,just only few can adhere to the original intention of making Music.

You're right!
Don't Cry For Pain

回复 4# kobe

返回列表