听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Think Again -- Kate Havnevik
返回列表 发帖

Think Again -- Kate Havnevik

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:12 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:12 编辑 Think Again-Kate Havnevik Only you, I wanna be in love with you. I don't wanna get over you. I want you here. Mhmm~Mhmm~Mhmm~Mhmm~ Me and you, Maybe I'm no good for you. Alter strain the line from you. Can't you see? Mhmm~Mhmm~Mhmm~Mhmm~ Summer is coming to a close. Dreaming's over once again. It's still quiet in this town. I know where things to end. And I…… I'm not to see you. Woo…… Woo…… Woo…… Only you, I wanna make pround of you. Is that how I get over you? Set you free. Mhmm~Mhmm~Mhmm~Mhmm~ Broke into moving onto ??? you. I know I'll smile on you. Clear on me Mhmm~Mhmm~Mhmm~Mhmm~ Summer is coming to a close. Dreaming's over once again. It's still quiet in this town. I know where things to end. And I…… I'm not to see you. Woo…… Woo…… Woo…… Think again. I know that I'm losing you. I know that I'm losing you. Think again. But I don't wanna get over you. HaHaHa…… HaHaHa…… HaHaHa……

London-based, Norwegian-born Kate Havnevik spent her formative years with the desire to become a guitarist in the jazz and classical worlds, but these plans were derailed after joining a punk band at the tender age of 14. Since then Havnevik has explored a wide breadth of styles before settling on three main instruments of choice: guitar, piano, and melodica. A demo of her was played on the widely influential Morning Becomes Eclectic program on L.A.'s KCRW-FM and won her a loyal fan base. More recently she collaborated with electronic music poster boys Moby, Röyksopp, and Tom Middleton, as well as penned the song "Grace" specifically for the second season finale of the popular television drama Grey's Anatomy, which aired in May 2006. Havnevik's full-length solo debut, Melankton, appeared in the fall of 2006 via her own Continentica Records and was reissued early the following year through Universal Republic.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Woo……
Woo……
Woo……
Only you,
I wanna make pround of you.
好动听的声音!

very comfortable voice

回复 4# kobe

yeah~

回复 5# tingroom

at same level with Enya