听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2月25日听写练习:saying goodbye
返回列表 发帖

2月25日听写练习:saying goodbye

try to listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you get to gain the score.

告别
A:谢谢你的建议,麦克米伦先生。我会记住的。不过我得赶紧走了。我约了我先生吃晚饭。
B:好,我也得走了。祝你们晚上过得愉快。
A:谢谢。希望您也愉快。开车小心点儿,听说路上结了很多冰。
B:谢谢你的提醒!明天见!

thank your advice.i remember,thank you.i must go,i have a dinner with my husband.
OK, good night!

评分人数

• tingroom

本帖最后由 lengmin 于 2010-2-26 10:31 AM 编辑

W:thanks for your advice,mr  ,I‘ll keep it in mind,I must go,I have meet my husband     for    dinner!
M: sure,I'm   myself and enjoy your evening!
W:Thank  you, sir,you too!Driver savely,I here there are a lot of ice on the roads.
M:   Thanks for your waring,see you tomorrow!

评分人数

• tingroom

A: Thanks for the advice, Mr. Mchmillan. I'll keep it in mind. I'd better head off though, i'm meeting my husband for diner.
B: sure, i'm heading out myself. Enjoy your evening.
A: Thanks, sir. You, too. Drive safely, I hear there is a lot of ice on the road.
B: Thanks for the warning. See you tomorrow.

评分人数

• tingroom

I'd better head off though.

评分人数

• tingroom

thanks for your advice, mr          . tI'll keep it in my mind.I'd better         I'm meeting my husband for dinner.
sure i'm hading myself. enjoy your evening
thank you ! you too! drive safely! I hear there is lots of ice on the roads.
thanks for the warning ,see you tomorrow!

评分人数

• tingroom

Thanks for your advice,Mr.Mcmillan.I'll keep it in mind.I'd better head off though .I'm meeting my husband for dinner.Sure.I'm heading out myself.Enjoy your evening.thanks,sir.You,too .Drive savely. I hear there is a lot of ice on some roads.Thanks for your warning.See you tomorrow.

评分人数

• 星期一

Thanks for your advice,Mr.Mcmillan.I'll keep it in mind.I'd better head off though .I'm meeting my husband for dinner.Sure.I'm heading out myself.Enjoy your evening.thanks,sir.You,too .Drive savely. I hear there is a lot of ice on some roads.Thanks for your warning.See you tomorrow.

评分人数

• tingroom

A: Thanks for your advice, Mr. Mchmillan. I'll keep it in  my mind. I'd better     , i'm meeting my husband for dinner.
B: Sure, I'll  heading out myself. And enjoying your evening.
A: Thank you, sir. You too. Drive safely, I have heard some ice on the road.

评分人数

• 星期一

版主:我想知道自己没有听出来的那部分是什么?能帮我贴一份准确的答案吗?谢谢~

A: Thanks for the advice, Mr. Macmillan. I'll keep it in mind. I'd better head off though,I'm meeting my husband for diner.
B: Sure, I'm heading off myself. Enjoy your evening.
A: Thanks, sir. You, too. Drive safely, I hear there is a lot of ice on the road.

评分人数

• 星期一

Thanks for your advice Mr0000 i will keep in mind. I'd better head off though.I am meeting my husband for dinner. Sure.i am head out myself. thanks sir. you too .drive safely. i heard there is a lot of ice on the road.Thanks for the warning. See you tomorrow.

thanks for your suggest, I will keep in my mind,
I have the off so, I need my husband to dinner;
me too, i have my self, enjoy your envening
thank sir , you too, drive thinkly, i hear of lot of advice at roads
thanks for your warning,  see you tomorrow

返回列表