听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2月25日故事分享:A wolf and shadow
返回列表 发帖

2月25日故事分享:A wolf and shadow

try to read the story carefully and write down your understanding of the story to gain the score.

When it was getting dark a wolf was walking along the road. Then he was startled to see his huge shadow under his feet.
“Wow, I didn’t know I was this big!” The wolf was happy to know it.
As time went by, the sun was going down and his shadow grew bigger and bigger, so it looked like a giant. “Oh, Look at my shadow, I’m this big!!!”
The wolf thought that he was as big as his shadow.
“I’m huge and excellent. I don’t need to be afraid of a Lion.”
From then the wolf walked with his shoulders open. As he became pompous, he thought of himself as the King of forest.
“Why would I fear the Lion? Lion! Come out here! Here’s your match!”
This spread to all over the forest and finally to the Lion. It made Lion very angry, so he went to see the wolf.
“Here I am .I heard you said you can beat me. Now that I’m here, why don’t you prove it?”
The Lion’s sharp claw hit the wolf’s head hard.
“Thump!” The wolf was knocked out.
“Ah, help me!”
It was too late when the wolf got to know that he wasn’t as big or strong as the Lion.

You 'd better  be more carefully not  only  when you feel  weakly  but  also when you feel better.

评分人数

• tingroom

YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE. DON'T CHEAT BY THE FAKE APPERANCE

评分人数

• tingroom

3# angelxuefei Maybe the wolf is a little fool,but it had a happy time before die.Have some confidence then you feel better,just not to much.

评分人数

• tingroom

The story is very significant.It tells us that we can't pompous and confidence in excess is ego

评分人数

• tingroom

Think over what you see.

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表