听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Better In Time 现场版-- Leona Lewis
返回列表 发帖

Better In Time 现场版-- Leona Lewis

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:11 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:11 编辑 It's been the longest winter 这是最漫长的冬季 without you 因为你不在 I didn't know where to turn to 我不知道该去哪里 See somehow i can't forget you 没有道理就是忘不了你 After all that we've been through 但我们已经成为过去 Going ,Coming 来来往往 Thought i heard a knock who's there no one我听见一阵敲门 Thinking that (I deserve it) 想着 (我值得) Now i have realised 我现在才懂 that i really didn't knooOooOw 其实我并不知道 If you didn't notice 如果你没注意过 You mean everything 你意味着一切 (quickly I'm learning) (快点我在听) To love again (all i know is) 再爱一次 (我都知道) I'm be oooOook 我会过的很好 Thought i couldn't live without you 只是不能没有你 It's going to hurt when it heals too 痊愈的同时也会痛 Oh yeaah (It'll All get better in time) (一切都会好起来) Even though i really love you 尽管我是真的爱你 I'm gonna smile 我会微笑 because i deserve too 因为我也值得 Oooh(It'll all get better in time) oooh (一切都会好起来) I could of turned on the TV 我可以换台 Without something that would 不需要什么东西 remind me 来提醒我 Was it all that easy? 一切都很简单? To just put us out your feeling 就是将"我们"排除在你的感情之外 If i'm dreamin 如果我是在做梦 Don't want to let it 我不想让它 (hurt my feelings) (伤害我的感情) But that's the past (i believe it) 但它已经是过去 (我相信它) And i know that, time will heal it 而且我知道, 时间会使它痊愈 If you didn't notice 如果你没注意过 Well you mean everything 你意味着一切 (quickly i'm learning) (快点我在听) Oooh turn up again (All i know is) (我都知道) I'm be ok 我会过得很好 Thought i couldn't live without you 只是不能没有你 It's gonna hurt when it heals too 痊愈的同时也会痛 Oooh yeah (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来) Even though i really love you 尽管我是真的爱你 I'm gonna smile 我会微笑 because i deserve too ooh 因为我也值得 (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来) Since there's no more you and me 自从你我结束之后 (No more you and me) This time i let you go 这一次我让你离开 so i can be free 于是我也可以自由 And Live my life how it should be 去过我该过的生活 (No No No No No No) No matter how hard it is 无论有多困难 I will be fine without you 没有你我也会很好 Yes i Will 是的我会 Thought i couldn't live without you 然而我不能没有你 It's gonna hurt when it heals too 痊愈的同时也会痛 Oooh(It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来) Even though i really loved you 即使我是真的爱你 I'm gonna smile 我会微笑 cos i deserve too yes i do 因为我也值得 是的我会 (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来) Thought i couldn't live without you 尽管我不能没有你 It's gonna hurt when it heals too 痊愈的同时也会痛 yeaaaah Ooooh oooooh (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来) Even though i really loved you 尽管我是真的爱过你 Going to smile 微笑 cos i deserve too Ooooooh 因为我也值得

compared with record,i like Live better

Leona Louise Lewis (born 3 April 1985) is an English singer-songwriter and winner of the third series of UK television talent show The X Factor. Her UK debut single, "A Moment Like This", was released in December 2006, breaking a world record after it was downloaded over 50,000 times within 30 minutes.

Her second single, "Bleeding Love", was the biggest-selling single of 2007 in the United Kingdom, topped over thirty national singles charts and became a number one single on the first week in France on March 22 and number one in the US on April 5, 2008.

Her debut album, Spirit, was released in Europe in November 2007, and became the fastest-selling debut album ever in both the United Kingdom and Ireland.Released in North America in April 2008, Spirit debuted at number one in the US Billboard 200 chart and made Lewis the first British solo artist to top the chart with a debut album.

With her album reaching number one in four continents and nine countries, Lewis has had the most successful launch of any television talent show contestant ever.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Live version is great!

回复 6# kobe

i agree

返回列表