听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » All Out Of Love X Factor 现场完整版-- Westlife & Delta Goodrem
返回列表 发帖

All Out Of Love X Factor 现场完整版-- Westlife & Delta Goodrem

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:11 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:11 编辑 I'm lying alone with my head on the phone Thinking of you till it hurts I know you hurt too but what else can we do Tormented and torn apart I wish I could carry your smile in my heart For times when my life seems so low It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you I know you were right, believing for so long I'm all out of love, what am I without you I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong I want you to come back and carry me home Away from these long, lonely nights I'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too? does the feeling seem oh, so right? And what would you say if I called on you now And said that I can't hold on? There's no easy way, it gets harder each day Please love me or I'll be gone, I'll be gone I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you I know you were right, believing for so long I'm all out of love, what am I without you I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong Ooh, what are you thinking of What are you thinking of What are you thinking of what are you thinking of I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you I know you were right, believing for so long I'm all out of love, what am I without you I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you I know you were right, believing for so long I'm all out of love, what am I without you I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you I know you were right, believing for so long I'm all out of love, what am I without you I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

In the tradition of British and Irish boy bands like Take That and Boyzone comes Dublins Westlife, a quintet consisting of Shane Filan, Nicky Byrne, Bryan McFadden, Mark Feehily, and Kian Egan. Filan, Egan, and Feehily were among the groups six founding members, but the other half of the group was dispatched when Louis Walsh, Boyzones manager, took interest in them. This made room in the band for Byrne and McFadden; Walsh also introduced Westlife to Boyzone vocalist and solo artist Ronan Keating, who became the groups co-manager shortly after they cemented their recording contract. The groups first single, 1999s Flying Without Wings, entered the U.K. charts at number one, a feat they replicated with Seasons in the Sun and Swear It Again in 2000. Their self-titled debut album met with similar chart-topping success and quickly went platinum in their homeland. Westlife was released in the U.S. by Arista Records in early 2000. The groups popularity in Europe continued through the 2000s, with the release of albums such as Turnaround, Allow Us to Be Frank, and Face to Face; the greatest-hits collection Unbreakable, Vol. 1 was also released on DVD.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Australian singer/actress Delta Goodrem got her start on the popular soap opera Neighbours, and parlayed her fame from the show into a singing career. Her first album, the million-plus-selling Innocent Eyes, arrived in 2003 and featured songs co-written by pop songwriters such as Cathy Dennis. At that time, Goodrem was splitting her time between Neighbours and her pop career, but her diagnosis of Hodgkin's lymphoma forced her to slow down and re-evaluate her life. The direction for what was to become her next batch of songs came from Goodrem's physical and mental therapy. Recruiting a team of collaborators that included Dennis, Gary Barlow, and songwriter/producer Guy Chambers, who had also worked with pop stars including Robbie Williams, Goodrem used her experiences -- good and bad -- to create Mistaken Identity, which was released in the U.S. in summer 2005. Her next project involved a different team, including Westlife's Brian McFadden for his pop acumen, Stuart Crichton for his dance smarts, and Nashville-based Tommy Lee James for ballads. The result, an album titled Delta and released through Decca, appeared in 2008.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Westlife 从小就开始听他们的歌了

I am so lost without you

回复 5# kobe

say "hello",old fan

回复 6# leyla

so good Lrc,right?

返回列表