听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Father -- Dala
返回列表 发帖
本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:11 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:11 编辑 My father's never waiting by the window Watching as his life goes by He gets right in there with both hands and gets dirty He'll be that way until he dies My father never gave me a curfew This is just what he'd say He said "always wear your runners in the night time So you can just run, run away" My father's life was never ever easy But he always made it look that way He would take me to shoot arrows in the forest And he told me that he loved me every day My father's never waiting by the window Watching as his life goes by

Sheila 和Amanda 来自加拿大的两位姑娘组合了Dala乐队,2005年他们签约了唱片公司,并初次登场亮像,并演唱了《天使与小偷》,同年的11月她们凭借吉他和钢琴和过人的音乐才华红遍了加拿大音乐界,补实的曲调,扎实的唱功,造就了这个Dala组合

Darlings of the Canadian music scene, Dala are poised to bring their harmonies and fresh brand of acoustic pop to the world.

Amanda, the ‘Da’ in Dala, is a self-proclaimed control freak with a passion for salted snacks. She enjoys gardening, making her own clothes, biking, smiling and figuring out which controller works the DVD player. She is good with money and absolutely abhors wearing make-up. Amanda makes and keeps friends easily and she loves sushi. She dreams of owning a humble farm one day, and a kiln for making pottery. Amanda is the kind of person who will always lend you a bus ticket.

Sheila, the ‘La’ in Dala, likes to borrow bus tickets. She is very moody and she reminisces about things before they actually happen. She had a crush on a boy from grade one to grade eight, without him suspecting a thing. She played soccer competitively for 14 years, which is why she has muscular calves. Sheila reads Leonard Cohen poetry to help her think her favourite thoughts, and she dreams of one day transcending space and time in order to commune with the divine.

From their high school music class all the way to Toronto’s Massey Hall, Amanda and Sheila of Dala have come a long way in a short time. These two best friends have brought their signature style of harmony-driven acoustic pop music to audiences across Canada. They have toured with the likes of Jann Arden, Tom Cochrane, Matthew Good and most recently Stuart McLean of the CBC’s Vinyl Café. Dala's last two albums , 2006's "Angels and Thieves" and 2007's "Who Do You Think You Are" earned them a total of four Canadian Folk Music Award nominations. Their videos have been in rotation on Bravo, CMT, Much More Music and MTV, and their songs have been featured in shows like CTV’s “Flashpoint”, and The Movie Network’s “Regenesis”.

Dala’s talent, energy, and wit have earned them a devoted following, and their soon to be released fourth album “Everyone Is Someone” is already creating an industry buzz. Keep your eyes and ears on these this incredible duo!

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

sounds like light music.....It feels comfortable!

回复 6# kobe

have a rest and have a cup of tea

返回列表