听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 3月5日英语资讯:全力拉动消费
返回列表 发帖

3月5日英语资讯:全力拉动消费

read the news carefully and then write down your suggestion to premier wen to gain the score.

China to Cut Infrastructure Spending, Aims to Spur Consumption
中国削减基础设施投资,全力拉动消费

March 5 (Bloomberg) -- China pledged to pare spending on roads, railways and airports and boost outlays on health and social security as Premier Wen Jiabao seeks to raise the role of consumer spending in the world’s third-largest economy.

中国政府承诺打算削减在公路、铁路和机场方面的投资,加大在医疗和社会保险方面投入。温家宝总理正试图提高消费性开支在中国这个第三大经济体中的地位。

“The domestic economy still faces some prominent problems,” Wen, 67, said in Beijing in a speech to the National People’s Congress, the equivalent of a U.S. State of the Union address. He cited a surge in property prices, one result of the record fiscal stimulus and credit expansion from last year that was designed to counter the impact of the global recession.

67岁的温总理(相当于美国务卿)在人代会的一次演讲中称:“目前国内经济仍然面对着许多突出问题。”他举例房地产价格的上升,这是去年财政刺激计划和信用扩张的结果,其目的(本来)是用来抵御去年的全球经济衰退。

Today’s pledges include raising health and social security outlays by more than 8 percent and expanding pensions, efforts that may help boost consumer spending and ease a reliance on exports that tumbled last year. At the same time, Wen indicated no roll-back in the fiscal stimulus that spurred a rebound: the government targeted a deeper budget deficit for 2010
目前的承诺包含提高医疗和社保投入8%,提高养老金。这些举措可能会帮助拉动消费,以及减少对出口的依赖,去年出口步履维艰。同时温总理指出不会减少拉动去年经济的财政刺激措施。政府重点是应对2010年较大财政赤字。

hard for me to understand the whole passage.i'm sentimental to politilcal problem.

评分人数

• tingroom

I am not good at English

评分人数

• tingroom

I think exports are vital to our economic growth.Growing exports can create more jobs and provide the impetus domestic consumption.Just as zhang zhigang said,who is a member of cppcc .

返回列表