听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » I Don't Live in a Dream -- Jackie Greene
返回列表 发帖

I Don't Live in a Dream -- Jackie Greene

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑 I don't live in a dream I don't live in a dream I don't live inside A land forgotten I don't live in a dream No I, I don't live in a dream I don't live on the moon Drink martinis in the afternoon I don't pretend to make The world feel better I don't live on the moon No I, I don't live on the moon I live right here with you Walk the same as you do I don't believe That we're so different I live right here with you Yes I, I live right here with you Your twisted heart Is a cruel and wonderful thing It tears me apart Hanging on every string I don't live in a dream I don't live in a dream I don't hustle or scheme I have my faith in politicians I don't live in a dream No I, I don't live in a dream Ohhh, oh yeah

被纽约时报称为美式摇滚王子的 Jackie Greene 风格完美融合乡村、布鲁斯、爵士、摇滚和传统民谣,仅靠一把吉他和口琴的现场表演,Greene 迅速获得了新时代Bob Dylan 的称号,成功地向新的音乐方向进军。 他精通多种乐器,在先前的专辑中都是一人完成全部,但是这次他为专辑特地招来了一支了不得的由美式/根源摇滚方面的高手组成的队伍,在他们之中有 Los Lobos 的David Hidalgo 和 Steve Berlin,鼓手 Pete Thomas,贝司手 Davey Farragher 和铁吉他演奏方面的权威 Greg Leisz。 Greene 的专辑了跨越了人类的原始性冲动和对高尚的情操的背叛,始终表现了一种人文关怀,倒是看不到一点鬼气在里面。

Discovered at an open mike when Dig Music's owner happened to be there, singer/songwriter Jackie Greene is a captivating performer who works well in simple, sparse environments. Signing to the label almost immediately, the California native worked countless clubs and bars before his discovery, a fact made more interesting when it's considered that he was a teenager during that time. A multi-instrumentalist, Greene played most of the instruments on his debut record, Gone Wanderin'. A soulful bit of roots music, the album brought him to a national audience and sprung him into a college tour during the fall of 2002. Rusty Nails, a collection of material from 2001, was released by Dig Records in 2003, followed by the live-in-the-studio DVD video Broken Hearts Dusty Roads in 2004. Sweet Somewhere Bound appeared on Dig later that same year, and was licensed to Verve Records, which reissued it in 2005. His first proper album for Verve, American Myth, appeared in 2006.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

美式摇滚王子 唱的真好

回复 6# kobe

sometimes, without any modification,only voice is the most awsome part can impress our hearts

返回列表