听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Welcome Home -- Radical Face
返回列表 发帖

Welcome Home -- Radical Face

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:09 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:09 编辑 ah.. Sleep don't visit so I choke on sun And the days blur into one And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done Sheets are swaying from an old clothesline Like a row of captured ghosts over old dead grass Was never much but we made the most Welcome home Ships are launching from my chest Some have names but most do not If you find one please let me know what piece I've lost Peel the scars from off my back I don't need them anymore You can throw them out or keep them in your mason jars I've come home All my nightmares escaped my head Bar the door, please don't let them in You were never supposed to leave Now my head's splitting at the seams And I don't know if I can Here, beneath my lungs I feel your thumbs press into my skin again ah..

Radical Face来自美国佛罗里达的Jacksonville。本名Ben Cooper,开创新民谣风格的艺人,与Alax Kane组成Electric President并且在04年发行同名专辑《Electric President》。这张11首歌曲的《Ghost》可以说代表了他个人的民谣思想。宁静,不嘈杂,生活的真实。专辑中稍带一些Lo-fi和实验的味道,将人声,童声,风声,生活中的脚步声,开门声,风铃声,自然中的鸟声等等一些生活中的声音以音乐的方式加入歌曲中。一张再真实,淳朴不过的民谣专辑。用钢琴,吉他,伴奏乐器,手风琴及声乐来谱写了11首情感之作。像是一个故事,有开头,有结尾。大量的情感的输出,以悲为主题的一个音乐故事。

Jacksonville Beach, FL-based Radical Face is primarily Ben Cooper, who is also one half of similar quiet-is-the-new-loud duo Electric President. Both have inked deals with German label Morr Music. Highlighted with light orchestral flourishes and acoustic guitar, Radical Face's early recordings included an EP and album titled The Junkyard Chandelier. In March 2007 Morr issued Ghost, a concept album about houses retaining memories.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

节奏感很强

回复 6# kobe

yeah,just one guitar,but creat a miracle

返回列表