听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » With Him -- Babyface
返回列表 发帖

With Him -- Babyface

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:09 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:09 编辑 So you never meant to hurt nobody. 你说你从来没想伤害任何人   Well, I think you're full of it, yes, 我说你完全就是有   Cause if you really really didn't wanna hurt nobody,因为如果你是真的真的不想伤害别人   You wouldn't have slept with my best friend, baby. 你就不会和我最好的朋友上床,宝贝   And to bring insult to my injury, 在我的伤口上撒盐   You weren't a bit discreet, 你不会这么不小心   And while the world stood witness, 全世界作证    To my embarassment. 为我的尴尬窘迫   You put a knife inside of me. 你在我心上插了一刀   How could you fall in love with him? 怎能和他坠入爱河?   How could you give your heart to him? 怎能把心交给他?   Thought we'd grow old, as lovers, 原以为我们作为爱人一起变老   Together til the end. 相伴到永久   How could you fall? 你怎么能够   Fall in love, with him? 爱上他?   I know we've had our ups and downs, 我们经历过起起落落   And that I do admit, yes, 是的,我承认,   But sometimes lovers go astray, 有时恋人们只是暂入歧途   But you made it permanent. 但你却让它无可挽回   Well, I can't be that understanding, no. 不,我不能那么通情达理   My heart's just not that big, no it ain't. 我的心没有这么宽,不,不可能有   I can take the pain of infidelity, 我可以承受你不忠带来的痛苦   But I can't take you with him. 但我不能承受把你让给他   How could you fall in love with him? 你怎能和他坠入爱河?   How could you give your heart to him? 怎能把心交给他?   Thought we'd grow old, as lovers, 原以为我们作为爱人一起变老   Together til the end. 相伴到永久   How could you fall? 你怎么能够   Fall in love, with him? 爱上他?   Thought we'd grow old, as lovers, 原以为我们作为爱人一起变老   Together til the end. 相伴到永久   How could you fall? 你怎么能够   Fall in love, with him?爱上他?

流行音乐界最炙手可热的天王词曲创作与制作人兼歌手Babyface ,其在短短的数年内,便已为自己与其他艺人共造就了115首流行与 R&B榜的畅销曲,其中含括了115首 R&B 榜Top 10、50首流行榜Top 10 ,以及16首的流行榜冠军曲,同时,他亦已赢得了九座葛莱美音乐奖的肯定与荣耀。
截至1996年,他所经手过的单曲与专辑在全球销售已分别创 下了2600万与7200万张的惊人纪录了,就连专业音乐杂志界的龙头老大"滚石杂志"都尊称他为"音乐界最具可能性的最佳词曲作家兼制作人"!
本名为Kenneth Edmonds的Babyface,1959年4月10日出生於美国印第安那州的首府Indianapolis市,是家中的六兄弟之一。Babyface在六年级时首次有了表演经验,是参与他兄长Melvin的乐团在高中舞会上的演出,七年级时谱写出他生平的第一首歌曲,之後又陆续加入好些个校际R&B乐团担任主唱与吉他手(现今的他亦精擅於键盘乐器),在升上高中前,Babyface便已开始在中西部各地的俱乐部以及饭店大厅内做表演。
1979年,Babyface组了一支放克摇滚乐团Manchild,并正式展开他的职业音乐生涯.

As a singer, producer, and songwriter, Babyface was an inescapable presence in virtually every major facet of pop music during the '90s. His own recordings helped rejuvenate the R&B tradition of the smooth, sensitive, urban crooner and made him a staple of urban contemporary radio. Yet their considerable success was eclipsed by his songwriting and production work for other artists, which linked him with some of the biggest stars and hit singles of the decade (and not just in the realm of R&B). You'd be hard-pressed to name a '90s hitmaker with a track record more consistently successful and versatile than Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds.
Kenneth Edmonds was born April 10, 1959, in Indianapolis and began playing in local R&B bands as a teenager. He served a stint in Bootsy Collins' backing unit (where he earned his nickname) and subsequently joined the funk outfit Manchild, which signed a record deal in 1977 and released three albums. After their breakup, Babyface and partner Antonio "L.A." Reid formed an urban funk group called the Deele in the early '80s, which scored a few sizable hits on the R&B charts. Babyface and Reid began producing and writing for other artists on the side, landing hits in Pebbles' "Girlfriend" and the Whispers' "Rock Steady"; following the Deele's third album in 1988, the duo left to continue their outside activities full-time, co-founding the LaFace label in 1989. Further hits followed in Bobby Brown's "Every Little Step," Sheena Easton's "The Lover in Me," and Karyn White's "The Way You Love Me" and "Superwoman," all of which performed well on both the pop and R&B charts.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

楼上这帅锅好似奥巴马

回复 6# iamspiiker03

more handsome than he,ok?

返回列表