听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Live Tomorrow -- Laleh
返回列表 发帖

Live Tomorrow -- Laleh

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:08 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:08 编辑 Laleh - Live Tomorrow Its cold around me, the nigh t is young the sun has fallen and I’ve become the lonely one the moon is dancing among the clouds and my knees are shaking, and my dreams are braking but I know I live But i know i live, today I know we could live tomorrow But I know I live today, I know we could live tomorrow But I don’t think we should wait! No.. I know we could.. Taking my life in my hands! (the power who has it?) Taking my life in my hands! (the power who has it?) I don’t like to wait! no, i don’t like to wait! It’s happening, It’s happening.. I know we could live tomorrow But I live today! I know we could live tomorrow But I don’t think we should wait! La-la-la, love Ackord: verser: the end

Laleh Pourkarim, better known as Laleh, burst onto the Swedish pop charts in 2005 with a sophisticated set of songs that nodded to smooth adult contemporary artists like Sting and Seal. The daughter of a well-regarded Iranian sociologist, Laleh spent the majority of her childhood in Iran and moved to Sweden when she was 12, where she learned to play the guitar. She formed a jazz ensemble, Bejola, with her music teacher when she was a teenager, and went on to teach herself to play percussion and saxophone. She wrote, performed, and produced her self-titled debut, which was released in the spring of 2005 on Warner. The album soared to the top of the Scandinavian charts on the strength of sleek singles like "Invisible (My Song)" and "Live Tomorrow," and Laleh went on to win three Grammis for the release (Artist of the Year, Producer of the Year, and New Artist of the Year). Her sophomore effort, Prinsessor, arrived one year later, featuring the singles "November" and "Forgive but Not Forget." Another single, "Call on Me," hit the airwaves the following year.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

braking:制动

回复 6# 清风一缕

nice to meet u

好听呢。

回复 8# tingroom

i'm the same

返回列表