听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » It's Ok (Hit Machine) 现场版 02/11/23-- Atomic Kitten
返回列表 发帖

It's Ok (Hit Machine) 现场版 02/11/23-- Atomic Kitten

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:05 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:05 编辑 well, i remember all the nights i used to stay at home (home) on the phone (phone), all night long used to talk about all the things we really wanna do i believed in you i remember how you used to say have no fear (no fear), you'll be ok (ok) when you told me anything you want is possible we could have it all must have been a fool all my dreams were with you i say it's ok i can promise you it's all right you ain't keeping me up all night no more you're not here, but it's ok i assure you babe, it's all right well now you got to where you wanted like i knew you would cash, car, house, it's all good it's the why you never come around here no more like you did before got it all, that's the way it seems looks like you live your dream and i hope your life has turned out for the better now when i'm not around it's all right and a it's ok and a you're not here with me

原子少女猫(简称AK)是在出产世界超级巨星The Beatles披头四的Liverpool利物浦,所组成的三人少女组。成员有Natasha(1980年7月17日生)、Kelly(1980年6月9日生)、Liz(1980年4月10日生)等三人。Kelly有着金色头发,Liz则有着一头短发, 三人都是相当有个性的女孩。

由当初创造Take That奇迹的班底所组成,并成功打造英国小天后Billie的子公司Innocent下正式出道。 其实,原子少女猫在正式出道前就跟随师姐Spice Girls相同的脚步,在日本积极的展开宣传活动。首先她们参加日本Toshiba-EMI所举办的Music Talks联合晚会, 让所有扶桑客对她们产生了兴趣。随后即回到英国发行首支单曲“Right Now”,初登场即跃进排行前十的位置。亲和、平易近人活泼俏皮且非常迷人可爱的E世代风格,更是在英国众多的知名杂志中被堂堂广泛地介绍出来。 在杂志Smash Hits年度票选中,她们便进入最受欢迎排行榜的第12位,由此可见她们非凡无比的魅力。

首张专辑《Right Now》,由曾经担任Spice Girls、Geri及S Club 7制作专辑, 现在英国流行偶像界不可缺少的重量级制作人Absolute担纲。此外,担任“See Ya”及“Holiday”制作人的,则是也曾经替Ace Of Base、5ive等操刀,缔造过相当惊人成绩的DJ制作人Cutfather & Joe。首支单曲“Right Now”,70年代的Disco风格加上Pop节奏,完全让人难以忘怀;“See Ya”则在强力的旋律加上街头风格的Hip Hop节奏中, 完美地将等身大的3人魅力而作的一首流行歌曲;最新单曲“I Want Your Love”,在电影《The Big Country》主题配乐的旋律中,营造出一分未来的太空感, 是首人听心爱的舞曲风格作品。 此外,专辑的主要作品作词人,更是从出道以前便一直支持她们,原OMD黑色行列合唱团的Paul Humphreys和Andy McCluskey担任。 藉由他们新鲜的能量将原子少女猫推到最顶点,这说的一点也不为过。

After the rise and fall of Take That, Spice Girls, and Boyzone, the U.K. didn't hold back with churning out signature pop artists. British acts such as A1, Westlife, and the television spoof band, Hear'Say burned radio waves for the early part of the decade and the dance-pop trio Atomic Kitten joined the ranks of chart battles and tabloid hell. Fans loved it, for the story behind the group exudes a soap opera flair similar to their idols, the Spice Girls. Founded in 1999 by Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark's Andy McCluskey, Kerry Katona, Liz McLarnon, and Natasha Hamilton hailed from Liverpool and were in search of an outlet to fulfill their popstar dreams. And they were barely out of their teens when a quickie deal with Innocent Records in summer 1999 sealed the deal for Atomic Kitten. "Right Now" and "See Ya" were instant Top 10 hits in Europe and "Whole Again" reached number one in winter 2001. They were mainstays on MTV although such success did not go off without a hitch. Kerry Katona announced to the press in September 2000 that she and Westlife's Bryan McFaden were an item and had been for a year. They were also expecting a baby and an engagement soon followed. Katona's dislike for traveling led her to leave the group, a foolish move she regretted after Atomic Kitten earned whirlwind praise with their debut Right Now. Precious' Jenny Frost aimed to fill Katona's shoes and a cover of the Bangles' "Eternal Flame" was buzz in spring 2001. A cover of Blondie's "The Tide Is High" followed several months later while stateside attention began to heat up, placing Atomic Kitten next to the likes of The Supremes and The Spice Girls for having more than a dozen singles hit #1 on the charts. With the success of two more singles from their 2002 album Feels So Good — "Be With You" and "The Last Goodbye" — Atomic Kitten landed a US deal with Virgin before the year's end. As the club/dance cut "Love Doesn't Have to Hurt" burned up the UK charts, Atomic Kitten prepped for their self-titled American debut, which was released in April 2003.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I want to say "They are very sexy!"!

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

回复 6# 心魔作祟

the same to their voice

返回列表