听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » It's an honor to be a member of this forum.
返回列表 发帖

It's an honor to be a member of this forum.

本帖最后由 i852774842 于 2012-11-3 15:57 编辑

Having been practicing oral English day by day, I found it very difficult to fully and Exactly  get across what the native speakers are expressing in movies and speechings, which reminded me  of the properer way to better my English listening.
     I've been tried to seize every chance to practice with foreigners, only to find useless. Usually it is very easy to communicate with a foreigner 'course they are trying to slow down and express in elementary phrases when they are talking to us Chinese, As a result of which, I choose to dedicate myself in movies and American series episodes. The most valuable treasure I gained through them includes vast number of slangs and new words. With vocabulary and listening ability going up, what has limited my listening ability seems to be the insufficient vocabulary. When listening to VOA in the forum, on most occasions I cannot figure out the meaning shall be blames to a word, a phrase or a name that I've never met before. Does anyone get the same feeling as me? I hope everyone can make great progress through this site.
    May everyone succeed in the near future.

评分人数

• kobe

wow!That's a long Self-Introduction !

Good job!

乳晕发黑多久可以恢复

返回列表