听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Walking Away -- Craig David
返回列表 发帖

Walking Away -- Craig David

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:04 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:04 编辑 Craig David - Walking Away (Born to Do It) I'm walking away, from the troubles in my life I'm walking away (yeah) oh, to find a better day I'm walking away (I'm walking away) From the troubles in my life I'm walking away (yeah) oh, to find a better day I'm walking away Sometimes some people get me wrong When it's something I've said or done Sometimes you feel there is no fun That's why you turn and run But now I truly realise Some people don't wanna compromise Well, I saw them with my own eyes Spreading those lies, and Well, I don't wanna live my life, too many sleepless nights Not mentioning the fights, I'm sorry to say, lady I'm walking away, from the troubles in my life I'm walking away (yeah) oh, to find a better day I'm walking away (I'm walking away) From the troubles in my life I'm walking away (yeah) oh, to find a better day I'm walking away Well, I'm so tired, baby Things you say, you're driving me away Whispers in the powder room, baby Don't listen to the games they play Girl, I thought you'd realise I'm not like them other guys Coz I saw them with my own eyes You should've been more wise, and Well, I don't wanna live my life, too many sleepless nights Not mentioning the fights, I'm sorry to say, lady I'm walking away (now I'm walking away) From the troubles in my life (from the troubles in my life) I'm walking away (yeah) oh, to find a better day I'm walking away (I'm walking away) From the troubles in my life (troubles in my life) I'm walking away (yeah) (I'm walking away) Oh, to find a better day I'm walking away (I'm walking away) From the troubles in my life (I've tried to solve you, baby) I'm walking away (oh, yeah) (oh, yeah) Oh, to find a better day (Oh, I'm gon, I'm gonna find a better day) I'm walking away (oh, yeah) From the troubles in my life (From the troubles in my life, baby) I'm walking away (yeah) oh, to find a better day

刚刚20岁的Craig David顶着去年横扫欧陆年度销售新人、单曲专辑三冠王超人气,开创“两步/Garage”曲风,让乐评一面倒为其开拓音乐新格局喝彩,2001年2月又创下全英音乐奖六项提名历史纪录,却在颁奖典礼成为空手而返的失意小帅哥,眼睁睁看着奖项落入罗比威廉斯手中,两人互有心结甚嚣尘上,但Craig David并未因此意志消沉,除了得到许多大小音乐奖肯定,马上前往美国进行宣传,最后天从人愿,Craig David的单曲《Fill Me In》夺得销售榜第三名,首张专辑《Born To Do It(天生好手)》七月一举打入全美排行11名!

R&B sensation Craig David was barely out of his teens when he took a hold of the U.K. pop circuit, twisted it around, and threw it back on its bum during fall 2000. This fresh-faced native of Southampton, England, was merely playing into his love of funkadelic hip-hop and crooning urban stylings when he started writing songs as a teenager. His love for Terence Trent D'Arby, Sisqo, and Donnell Jones allowed him to put his creative love for art, culture, and history into a musical beat all his own. And the new millennium belonged to him and garage had been redefined.

Born Craig Ashley David on May 5, 1981, David was slicing and dicing ragga and R&B on the local station PCRS 106.5FM and found himself playing club gigs prior to rubbing elbows with some of music's finest. It was during this time he hooked with Artful Dodger's Mark Hill. After winning a national writing competition, Craig was more than ready to start producing with Hill. His big break came when he put his own additives on Damage's "I'm Ready," a B-side to "Wonderful Tonight." Soon thereafter he remixed his own version of Human League's "Human" and started himself a regular spot in area clubs during the weekends. "Rewind" was another underground smash, specifically a definitive move for David. His respect for Stevie Wonder, Faith Evans, and R. Kelly was most apparent, however his own vocal talent was beginning to shine. He and Hill's specialty show on Capital Radio provided another outlet for David to shape his musical work of genius. "Fill Me In" proved yet another hit, shooting straight to number one in summer 2000. David was now the youngest British male solo artist to have a number one single. He was 19-years-old.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I love R&B song

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

sounds good

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

..It's not my dish.

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

I'm walking away, from the troubles in my life

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

回复 6# kobe

me too

回复 7# tang24

yeah,especially chorus

回复 8# icefire

so,which kind do you like?

回复 9# Q先生

so great LRCS

回复 12# sunny萝卜

i prefer like the song with exciting rythm,just like the one you have shared "i love the way you lie".and i like elegant song as well.

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

回复 14# icefire

oh~i see
Please enjoy the time at here

回复 15# sunny萝卜

i think iwill

评分人数

返回列表