听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 3月17日听写练习:提前安排
返回列表 发帖

3月17日听写练习:提前安排

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

A:那么,布鲁克斯先生,我再次对耽搁表示道歉,但您下次回来时我们会把所有的事情都办妥的。
B:我当然希望如此了。我们可以安排在27号见面?这样你们会有足够的时间。
A:是的,先生。还有富余。谢谢您的理解。我们是不是可以定在27号上午10点?
B:好,谭女士。到时候见。

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/exam/luntan/tingxie/tingxie0317.mp3[/ra]

评分人数

• tingroom

A: Well, Mr Brooks. I'm sorry again for the delay. But we should have everything completed about ........you get back.
B: I certainly hope so. Can we arrange the meet on 27? That's should give you enough time.
A: Yes, sir. That's more than enough time. I do appreciate you understanding. Why don't we set 10 o'clock on 27?
B: Fine, Ms Tan. I'll see you then.

评分人数

• hellokitty

本帖最后由 yloveh_2004 于 2010-3-17 04:54 PM 编辑

A:Well,Mr. Brooks!I'm sorry again for the delay,but we should have everything completed Chinese  you get back.
B:I certainly hope so.Can we arrenge to meet on the 27th?That should give you enough time.
A:Yes,Sir. That is more than enough time! I do appreciate you understanding.Why not we say 10 o'clock on the 27th?
B: Fine,Miss Tan.I'll see you then!

评分人数

• hellokitty

WELL,MR.brooks, i am sorry again for the delay, but we should have anything complete about china when you come back. i certainly hope so. Can you arrange to meet me on 27? that should give your enough time. yes, that's more than enough time. i do appreciate you understanding. why not we see at 10 o'clock on 27? fine ,miss tan, i'll see you then.

评分人数

• hellokitty

A:Well,Mr. Brooks!I'm sorry again for the delay,but we should have everything completed about the time you get back.
B:I certainly hope so.Can we arrenge to meet on the 27th?That should give you enough time.
A:Yes,Sir. That is more than enough time! I do appreciate you understanding.Why not we say 10 o'clock on the 27th?
B: Fine,Miss Tan.I'll see you then!

评分人数

• hellokitty

.....I do appreciate your understanding..

Well,Mrs brocks,I' m sorry again for the delay,for we should have eventhing complete about the time you get back.
I certainly hope so,can wo arange meet to on 27

评分人数

• hellokitty

well, Mr Brooks, I am sorry again for delay. But we  wish everything have completed before you get back.
I certainly hope so. can we arrange the meet again at 27th,that's will give you enough time .
yes, sir.That's more than enough, I do appreciate your understanding. why don't we set at 10 o'clock on 27 th.
Fine,Ms Tan.  I'll see you  then.

评分人数

• tingroom

arrang to meet on 27th

2# 多彩小A

1# retun

Thanks

返回列表