听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » As Long as I Can Dream -- Elin Lanto
返回列表 发帖

As Long as I Can Dream -- Elin Lanto

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:03 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:03 编辑 I watch the leaves fall to the ground Silently we felt the sun I counted all the seasons down As time surrenders then to now They say that nothing gold can stay But hope won't fade away As long as I can dream, I know When winter becomes spring, it glows And lights the life inside of me As long as I can dream The sun will set, the moon will rise Night is born as daylight dies The stars will dance before my eyes They remind me I'm alive As long as I can dream, I know When winter becomes spring, it glows And lights the life inside of me As long as I can dream I close my eyes, make a wish Was the waiting worth all this? All I need is room and in time I'll bloom Like a blossom in the breeze As long as I can dream, I know When winter becomes spring, it glows And lights the life inside of me As long as I can dream As long as I can dream, I'll show There's nowhere that this heart can't go Whatever faith is there, I'll be As long as I can dream

Elin Lanto is a Swedish singer who has had several hits in her home country, including the number one "I Won't Cry."

Lanto was the first artist to perform in Melodifestivalen 2007. She performed "Money" again for the second chance round of the competition, where she faced competition from Jessica Andersson. She lost in that round of elimination, and hence also left the contest, on the 3rd of March 2007.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Beautiful!

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

回复 5# 紫色蓝色

welcome u

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2012-12-6 09:51 编辑

Intresting(interesting)

返回列表