听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2012.11.29
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2012.11.29

W: Kevin, You are having another cup of coffee? That’s your third since lunch.
M: Yeah. Well, I stayed up all night reviewing for my history exam. I couldn’t keep my eyes open in my last class. I’m having this coffee so I can stay awake this afternoon.
W: Don’t you know that drinking too much coffee is harmful?
M: What do you mean harmful?
W: Well, for one thing it may cause heart disease.
M1) _________________________________________________________. The conclusion is not so definite.
W: But coffee has caffeine, which is addictive.
M: You can’t become addicted to caffeine like other drugs.
W: En, you can. (2)_______________________________________________________?
M: One cure for headaches, oddly enough, is caffeine. Haven’t you ever noticed that many drugs for curing headache use caffeine as one of their ingredients? Besides, coffee helps me work faster.
W: Studies have shown that coffee makes you work faster but not necessarily better. You may finish your exam in a shorter period of time but you won’t have fewer errors.
M: You know, that Coca-Cola you are drinking has caffeine in it too.
W3) _______________________________________. And a cup of tea  has less than that.
M: But I like the taste of coffee.
W: You could drink decaf, which has much less caffeine.
M: Decaf doesn’t have as much flavor as regular coffee. Besides I want something that will keep me alert in class.
W: Well, you are stubborn.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

1.but most of the research about the  connect between the coffee and heart disease is not so prosuative
2.dont you know that people who are affact to caffeine suffer with some terms  especially headaches.
3. but

评分人数

• Rebecca949

but most of the research about the link between coffee and heart disease is not persuasive
don't you know that people  who are deprived in coffeine suffer with some things especially headaches.
but 12 ounce of coke has the half coffeine of our 5 cup of coffee

评分人数

• Rebecca949

1、but most research about links between the coffee and heart disease are not ...
2、Do you know people who are ...suffer with ..especially headache
3、but 12...half ..at

评分人数

• Rebecca949

~~

返回列表