听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 【美文】一只猫的生命哲学:The Zen of Cat part.3
返回列表 发帖

【美文】一只猫的生命哲学:The Zen of Cat part.3

“You have made a continuous circle,” said the cat.“Does any point along the string appear to be different, worse or better than any other part of the string?” The Man inspected the string and then shook his head “no.”
中文对照:
       “你做出了一个连贯的圆圈,”猫说,“这个绳子上的任意一点同其他点有什么不同吗?比绳子的其他部分更好或者更差吗?”男人审视着那根绳子,然后摇了摇头。“没有。”

“Close your eyes again,” the Cat said.“Now lick your hand.” The Man widened his eyes in surprise.
  “Just do it,” the Cat said.“Lick your hand,think of me in all my familiar places, think about all the pieces of string.”
中文对照:
          “再次闭上你的眼睛,”猫说,“现在舔舔你的手。”男人惊讶地睁大了眼睛。
  “照我说的做吧,”猫说。“舔舔你的手,想想我在所有我熟悉的地方,想想所有的绳子。”

The Man felt foolish, licking his hand, but he did as he was told. He discovered what a cat must know, that licking a paw is very calming and allows one to think more clearly. He continued licking and the corners of his mouth turned upward into the first smile he had shown in days. He waited for the Cat to tell him to stop,and when he didn’t, he opened his eyes. The Cat’s eyes were closed.The Man stroked the warm, brown fur, but the Cat was gone.
中文对照:
        要舔自己的手,男人觉得很蠢,不过他还是照做了。他发现了猫所知道的秘密——舔爪子能让你平静下来,并让你能够思考得更加清楚。他继续舔着,他的嘴角开始上翘,好多天来第一次露出了微笑。他等待着猫叫停,可是没等到,于是他睁开了眼睛。猫的眼睛已经闭上了。他摸了摸猫温暖的褐色皮毛,可是猫已经去了。
每天阅读,积少成多!今天的收获比昨天对一点点,那就是进步了...算上我一个,你呢?

I love this cat

intelligent cat

回复 2# tang24

How I wish I can have this cat!!!

回复 3# tingroom

Yes,its is!How I wish I can have a cat !

返回列表