听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2013.01.18
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2013.01.18

The reports say a woman, who is said to be close to Mr. Petraeus, complained to the FBI that author Paula Broadwell, Mr. Patraeus's biographer, was sending her harassing emails.报道称一名据说与彼得雷乌斯关系密切的女人向FBI投诉,彼得雷乌斯的传记作家波拉.布罗德维尔老是给她发骚扰邮件.______________________________.The FBI questioned Petraeus, who then resigned. Broadwell has not spoken publicly about the scandal, but earlier this year, she told the TV talk show, where she said she is keen to write a book about the general.FBI为此质询已辞职的彼得雷乌斯.波拉从未公开讲述过这起丑闻,但在前些年,她在一次电视脱口秀中表示过她想为将军写书. "He has put duty on our country and his service to the nation above his family. Em, so I almost considered that strength and weakness, you know, I mean, as a working mother and wife, my husband was truly hard too. It's hard to find out but, you know, it's pretty clear and wholly pretty clear about, that she supported him, and yet that they have a wonderful marriage, very, em, established children.""他对国家的义务和贡献的重视,胜于对他的家庭.唔,所以我一直在思考,身为这样一位辛劳的将军的妻子,以及作为孩子的母亲,她的幸福和痛苦.她的感觉我无从得知,但显而易见的是,她很支持他,他们有着以孩子为基础的美满婚姻."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

And the cause of the investigation FBI agencts discovered Patraeus and Broadwell are having an affair.

返回列表