听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 【美文】苹果树 - The Apple Tree part.3
返回列表 发帖

【美文】苹果树 - The Apple Tree part.3

Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you...” the tree said.

“I don’t have teeth to bite,” the boy replied.

“No more trunk for you to climb on.”

“I am too old for that now,” the boy said.

“I really can’t give you anything... the only thing left is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears.

“I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied.

“Good! Old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. Come, Come sit down with me and rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...

This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad... When we grown up, we left them, and only came to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy. You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but that’s how all of us are treating our parents.

中文翻译:
      许多年过去,男孩终于回来,苹果树说:“对不起,孩子,我已经没有东西可以给你了,我的苹果没了。”

男孩说:“我的牙都掉了,吃不了苹果了。”

苹果树又说:“我再没有树干,让你爬上来了。”

男孩说:“我太老了,爬不动了。”

“我再也没有什么给得出手了……,只剩下枯死下去的老根,”树流着泪说。

男孩说:“这么多年过去了,现在我感到累了,什么也不想要,只要一个休息的地方。”

“好啊!老根是最适合坐下来休息的,来啊,坐下来和我一起休息吧!”男孩坐下来,苹果树高兴得流下了眼泪……

这就是我们每个人的故事。这颗树就是我们的父母。小时候,我们喜欢和爸爸妈妈玩……长大后,我们就离开他们,只在需要什么东西或者遇到麻烦的时候,才回到他们身边。无论如何,父母永远都在那儿,倾其所有使你快乐。你可能认为这个男孩对树很残酷,但这就是我们每个人对待父母的方式。

so parents do.

care more about our parents

I like apple

返回列表